A Message from MAC DRE R.I.P.!!!! T'S UP! SO CAL - WE GOT CHU!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
^^^WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLIN ABOUT??? INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO BE FUNNY, WHY DONT YOU READ THOROUGHLY AND COMPREHEND WHAT OTHERS ARE TALKIN ABOUT, MORON...

erry

Sicc OG
Jun 8, 2010
^^^WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU BABBLIN ABOUT??? INSTEAD OF TRYIN TO BE FUNNY, WHY DONT YOU READ THOROUGHLY AND COMPREHEND WHAT OTHERS ARE TALKIN ABOUT, MORON...
Actually to be quite frank sir, I have read the statement thoroughly and i have fully comprehended where you were going with it, but to be honest you are beating a dead horse with that comment. I would much rather shift the attention of the conversation to the matter of the mohawk that is firmly planted on your skull. Since you always seem to duck the matter and act like a PUTA.

SLICC RICC

Encapuchado
Jan 4, 2005
Actually to be quite frank sir, I have read the statement thoroughly and i have fully comprehended where you were going with it, but to be honest you are beating a dead horse with that comment. I would much rather shift the attention of the conversation to the matter of the mohawk that is firmly planted on your skull. Since you always seem to duck the matter and act like a PUTA.
YOU TRULY ARE A MORON... BUT LIKE I SAID, IF YOU WANNA KEEP MENTIONING SOME SHIT THAT HOLDS NO TRUTH, VALIDITY, OR SUBSTANCE, THEN BE MY GUEST... NO NEED FOR ME TO DUCK ANYTHING, ESPECIALLY STUPIDITIES THAT iMBECILES SUCH AS YOURSELF BRING UP TO TRY AND GET REACTIONS AND PROPS OUT OF PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET...

HERE... HERES A SYMPATHY PROP FOR YOUR BITCH ASS...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
Here comes gay ass stomper to back up his faggot mohawk wearing friend up
HE'S A GROWN MAN...HE DOESNT NEED ME FOR ANYTHING.

BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU GOT SOME TYPE OF MAN CRUSH...

TO BRING ME INTO THIS CONVO...AND TO WORRY ABOUT SLICC.

YOU AINT SAYING OR DOING ANYTHING NEW

BUT KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO...IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY ESE.

I REALLY DONT CONCERN MYSELF...WITH WHAT OTHER MEN DO, LIKE YOU.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
come on now people this is a gangsta rap message board not an internet dating service

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
[video=youtube;_1phPovdIto]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1phPovdIto&feature=related[/video]