a lil bit more siccmade news

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
here goes a lil bit more siccmade news nonthin to much new they should tell us whats going on..........

Today's News

DOOMSDAY - They are in Sac right now wit Siccmade working on the "Plauge", it's comin out heated too.

Apr 25, 2002
well it gives us some more info for all you people that think that lynch is dead........he is not.......they are working on alot of projects right now most likely.............if i hear something new i will tell yall............

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
"Today's News
DOOMSDAY - They are in Sac right now wit Siccmade working on the "Plauge", it's comin out heated too."

maann...you got that BS from the other site.......
that INFO is HELLA OLDDDDDDDDDD!

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
it's cool to have a site like this where artists actually take thier time to talk to the fans...... let the man work his magic.... he'll be on here to hollar at the fans when he's got time.... where else can you talk to your favorite rapper and not some fake internet personality....

SICCMADE GLOBAL

May 16, 2002
I GOT SOME SHIT AT DIMPLE UP HERE IN SAC. BUT WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ITS A FLYER FOR HEAD DRAMA THATS BEEN OUT FOR AWHILE NOW BUT ITS GOT WHATS COMIN OUT ON THE BACK BUT NO DATES.

LOKI-ILLEGETIMATI
FYGNAYTION-NATIONS CAPITAL
PHONK BETA-IN THE MOUTH OF MADDNESS
COS-SICCMADE RITUALS
ZAGG-HELL IN AUGUST
SUSPISIONS-TRIGGANOMITRY