A good SAN DIEGO beach???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2002
WWW.SICCNESS.NET
nonfiCKtion said:
fuck no! the whole southeast knows that MISSION BEACH on saturday and sunday stay poppin. it has a roller coaster and hella attractions espicially the beezies.

ur right they have a roller coaster & hella attractions, but to me its like a poor mans santa cruz. PB is hella popular, ur acting like nobody goes there? Everytime I go there its super thick with breezies.

Pacific Beach - The beach area south of Crystal Pier is known as Pacific Beach. This beach continues south for over two miles, becoming Mission Beach and then South Mission Beach, eventually ending at the channel entrance to Mission Bay. This long beach, known as The Strand, lies directly adjacent to the residential and commercial areas of the Pacific Beach and Mission Beach communities. It is the most popular beach in the City of San Diego and draws large crowds in summer. This beach has separate water areas reserved for swimming and surfing. No Scuba.

Aug 9, 2002
Superfly Snuka said:
ur right they have a roller coaster & hella attractions, but to me its like a poor mans santa cruz. PB is hella popular, ur acting like nobody goes there? Everytime I go there its super thick with breezies.

Pacific Beach - The beach area south of Crystal Pier is known as Pacific Beach. This beach continues south for over two miles, becoming Mission Beach and then South Mission Beach, eventually ending at the channel entrance to Mission Bay. This long beach, known as The Strand, lies directly adjacent to the residential and commercial areas of the Pacific Beach and Mission Beach communities. It is the most popular beach in the City of San Diego and draws large crowds in summer. This beach has separate water areas reserved for swimming and surfing. No Scuba.
what's the attraction? the only thing i hear about PB is at night time cause all the bars and besides i like to be where all the black girls are goin to be at. the only black girls that go to PB is the ones that juice whiteboys 4 drinks and chips or that one black girl that hangs out wit 5 whitegirls. FUCK THAT!

Jun 26, 2007
Gas One said:
if by hoes you mean 47 year old women reliving the hippy generation, and gay men

yes

hoes be naked there

and mission beach is a cop trap to me...atleast where black people be at...do they still have the substation?
AWWW HELL NAW THA HOMIE SAID HOES BE OVA THUR ASSHOLE NAKED

Jun 2, 2005
Superfly Snuka said:
its like that everyday there
Man I have been faithful to my wife for 4 yrs and that sh*t had me about to put my mac hand down... Once I get my ends up, I am moving to SD fo sho, just based on what I seen at PB and the beach in La Jolla... Really all of the "side" of SD I seen, ya'll cats have it good down there believe me...