A fucking HILARIOUS Cuban Communist article....LOL

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
http://www.granma.cu/ingles/2004/julio/vier2/28asam.html

FIDEL AT THE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY
‘We have an adversary powerful in technology and armaments, but a total orphan in terms of ideas’

BY MARIA JULIA MAYORAL AND LOURDES PEREZ-Granma daily staff writers-

“WE have the tranquility of being prepared on every terrain to confront any aggression. Enormous trenches of stone can be united with enormous trenches of idea at the precise and exact moment at which imperialism is condemned to an insoluble crisis,” affirmed President Fidel Castro yesterday, speaking during the Cuban National Assembly debate, which approved a declaration against the new measures designed to provoke the rapid end of the Revolution implemented by the U.S. government.

“They forget,” he noted, “that our people defeated the criminals who governed here with more than 100,000 men under arms. Today Cuba has millions of weapons and millions of people who know how to use them, well-prepared officers and chiefs, hundreds of thousands of university graduates, close to one million intellectuals and a people with the highest political culture in the world.

“We know that we have an enemy powerful in technology and armaments, but a total orphan in ideas. I am in no doubt that this empire is not going to have the duration of the Roman one; the rate and the velocity at which events are occurring in these times and the point that the planet has reached give me total certainty of that,” stated the president of the Councils of State and Ministers.

The declaration, unanimously approved, was presented by Ricardo Alarcón, president of the National Assembly.

During the session, with the presence of First Vice President of the Council of State and General of the Army Raúl Castro, deputies also advocated the circulation and discussion of the imperialist plans by all means possible.

Many expressed their condemnation of the infamous measures approved and put into practice by the Bush administration.

Dr. Agustín Lage qualified this new Yankee brainchild as a perverse plan, that likewise militates against scientific labors being developed in Cuba, commenting that dozens of U.S. researchers wishing to attend important international medical events here have recently been denied travel permits to do so.

Osvaldo Martínez, president of the Parliamentary Economics Commission, referred to the chapters of the report that conceive of our country as a subsidiary of Florida and a Puerto Rico on its knees, with a previously appointed colonial administrator to undertake the so-called transition. He explained that the intention is to privatize everything as rapidly as possible. This aggression, he stated, is an insult to the intelligence and culture attained by the Cubans.

With its obsessions, the Washington plan gives prime place to the return of properties to their former owners, above and beyond any humane considerations. Moreover, it acknowledges that the process of such a transition would be slow, painful and politically sensitive, affirmed the likewise director of the Center for Research into the World Economy.

The measures recently passed in the United States are part of promises by Bush to the pro-Batista and annexationist mafia who brought him to power, stated journalist and youth leader Randy Alonso.

Deputy Nieves Alemañy, representative of the Cuban Women’s Federation, expressed that nobody can bring their stories or lies about a “free Cuba” to that sector of the population. “Today we are playing leading roles in a revolutionary project, in which Cuban women represent 66.1% of the country’s technical and professional work force, and we enjoy rights that we are not disposed to losing to satisfy the cravings of this ultra-right clique,” she confirmed.

Reverend Raúl Suárez pointed to the wide gulf between the peace and justice-based pastoral vocation and the petition for “help” the document presents to the church in order to manipulate awareness, separate families, destroy the economy and drive the masses to desperation. “We do not have the vocation of Judas; the evangelical churches have cast in our lot with the Cuban people,” he emphasized.

Another deputy and pastor, Sergio Arce, appealed to the condition of devout and Christian believer that Bush claims to espouse, for a proper understanding of the concept of the family. He said that the head of the White House dreams in a delirious way of being the substitute for God, but that satanic undertaking is an impossible one to fulfill.

Armando Hart, director of the José Martí Program Office, warned of the dangers of this diabolical annexationist plan not only for Cuba, but for the entire world. “Be careful, Mr. Bush,” the deputy affirmed, adding: “Cuba is not alone; don’t go looking for another Viet Nam in the Caribbean in the 21st century.”

City Historian Eusebio Leal emphasized the importance of a closer rapprochement with the U.S. intelligentsia and people, where there are important human values. These measures by the current U.S. administration, he affirmed, “are the most defiant of all the aggressions throughout history against our people from an arrogant state.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
MAN, I was laughing SO FUCKING HARD reading this!!!

The measures recently passed in the United States are part of promises by Bush to the pro-Batista and annexationist mafia who brought him to power, stated journalist and youth leader Randy Alonso
LOLOL....yeah, forget Abortion, or Gun controll, Medicare and States Rights.....we vote our presidents in based on their CUBA position, HAHAHAHAHA

“Be careful, Mr. Bush,” the deputy affirmed, adding: “Cuba is not alone; don’t go looking for another Viet Nam in the Caribbean in the 21st century.”
...LOL. Russia just closed its last base there, and aint looking to come back either. And most of Latin America (via the UN) has condemned Cuba for its bad human rights record.

I mean...come on!!! Good thing we live in a fair and balanced United States, where speaking out against the government isn't punishable by up to 3 years in prison :)

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
(from another article on the same site)

They would first have to invade Cuba, occupy the country militarily and then crush our people’s resistance: that will never happen. We are ready and willing to fight to the last man and woman to prevent it. If they attack us here, they will find a united, educated people, with a glorious history of heroism, struggle and sacrifice for freedom, that will never give up its independence or its ideals of justice and solidarity, that will never renounce the fine, noble and profoundly humane society it has succeeded in building despite the empire's acts of aggression. If they attack us, they will sustain here their greatest and most humiliating defeat.
...LMAO!!! MAN, I GOT A HEADACHE FROM LAUGHING SO MUCH!!!

Jan 21, 2004
DO YOU REMEMBER THE BAY OF PIGS.....OBVIOUSLY CUBA HAS GOT SOME POWER AND THE US FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO OVER THROW....THE US TRIES TO FIND SNEAKY WAYS TO ASSASSINATE FIDEL AND HAS FAILED NUMEROUS TIMES....AND YES IM SURE MANY AMERICAN CUBANS IN FLORIDA DID VOTE FOR BUSH BASED ON THE FACT THEY WANT SOMEONE TO GET RID OF CASTRO AND GIVE THEM BACC THIER LAND N PROPERTY....MY GRANDMA IS ONE OF EM.....I HATE TO SAY IT BUT ITS ALL ABOUT GREED...THE ONLY CUBANS COMPLAINING ARE THE ONES WHO WERE RICH....AND A LOT OF THEM DIDNT GET RICH OFF THIER OWN HARD LABOR....MY GRANDPA CAME FROM HAVANNA AND FROM A FAMILY IN THE SUGAR CANE AND TOBACCO INDUSTRY AND HAD CONSIDERABLE WEALTH...LAND...AND SLAVES BEFORE CASTRO TOOK BATISTAS PLACE....SO YEAH THAS WHY HIM AND HIS WIFE WERE MAD....MATTER FACT IF MY GRANDMA HADNT MET MY GRAMPS AND WAS STILL THE POOR DARK CUBAN SHE WAS BORN AS SHE WOULD OF PROBABLY BEEN GREATFUL FOR CASTRO WHO HAS HELPED THE POOR RACIALLY DIVERSE CUBANS AT LEAST HAVE HEALTHCARE SHELTER AND FOOD ON THEY PLATE.....

AND THIS IS ALL FACTS FROM MY OWN FAMILY HISTORY.....IM SURE FIDEL HAS DONE A LOTTA FUCCED UP SHIT BUT IN COMPARISON TO OUR LEADERS HE ISNT A BAD GUY AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT A LOTTA THINGS....

Jan 21, 2004
IF ITS THAT EASY THEN WHY HASNT IT BEEN DONE....WHY DOES THE US HAVE SO MANY DOCUMENTED FAILED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS ON CASTRO???? THEY CAN GO OVER THROW SADDAM WHY THEY HAVENT DONE IT TO CASTRO????

Jun 24, 2004
CcytzO said:
DO YOU REMEMBER THE BAY OF PIGS.....OBVIOUSLY CUBA HAS GOT SOME POWER AND THE US FINDS IT DIFFICULT TO OVER THROW....THE US TRIES TO FIND SNEAKY WAYS TO ASSASSINATE FIDEL AND HAS FAILED NUMEROUS TIMES....AND YES IM SURE MANY AMERICAN CUBANS IN FLORIDA DID VOTE FOR BUSH BASED ON THE FACT THEY WANT SOMEONE TO GET RID OF CASTRO AND GIVE THEM BACC THIER LAND N PROPERTY....MY GRANDMA IS ONE OF EM.....I HATE TO SAY IT BUT ITS ALL ABOUT GREED...THE ONLY CUBANS COMPLAINING ARE THE ONES WHO WERE RICH....AND A LOT OF THEM DIDNT GET RICH OFF THIER OWN HARD LABOR....MY GRANDPA CAME FROM HAVANNA AND FROM A FAMILY IN THE SUGAR CANE AND TOBACCO INDUSTRY AND HAD CONSIDERABLE WEALTH...LAND...AND SLAVES BEFORE CASTRO TOOK BATISTAS PLACE....SO YEAH THAS WHY HIM AND HIS WIFE WERE MAD....MATTER FACT IF MY GRANDMA HADNT MET MY GRAMPS AND WAS STILL THE POOR DARK CUBAN SHE WAS BORN AS SHE WOULD OF PROBABLY BEEN GREATFUL FOR CASTRO WHO HAS HELPED THE POOR RACIALLY DIVERSE CUBANS AT LEAST HAVE HEALTHCARE SHELTER AND FOOD ON THEY PLATE.....

AND THIS IS ALL FACTS FROM MY OWN FAMILY HISTORY.....IM SURE FIDEL HAS DONE A LOTTA FUCCED UP SHIT BUT IN COMPARISON TO OUR LEADERS HE ISNT A BAD GUY AND HE IS RIGHT ABOUT A LOTTA THINGS....

Your grandpa had slaves? Hes an evil man. And if we wanted we could turn cuba into a smoldering rock.

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
I think most of you all are misunderstanding the whole thread. The Cuban govermnent HONESTLY BELIEVES they could sustain a 21st century American invasion/occupation and that we better think carefully.....i mean, come the fuck ON.

Cuba has less than HALF the population of Iraq...PLUS Iraq was surrounded by 6 countries, mostly with unguarded borders--and we STILL cut through them in LESS THAN A WEEK. Who the FUCK would hop in a canoe from the Dominican Republic or Haiti to come help this fucktard out, and risk getting bombs dropped on them by a B-52?

Cuba would (and WILL) get MURKED....DESTROYED if they EVER....EVER fuck with us again.

Jun 24, 2004
tadou said:
I think most of you all are misunderstanding the whole thread. The Cuban govermnent HONESTLY BELIEVES they could sustain a 21st century American invasion/occupation and that we better think carefully.....i mean, come the fuck ON.

Cuba has less than HALF the population of Iraq...PLUS Iraq was surrounded by 6 countries, mostly with unguarded borders--and we STILL cut through them in LESS THAN A WEEK. Who the FUCK would hop in a canoe from the Dominican Republic or Haiti to come help this fucktard out, and risk getting bombs dropped on them by a B-52?

Cuba would (and WILL) get MURKED....DESTROYED if they EVER....EVER fuck with us again.

No doubt, The next time Fidel has a major public speech why dont we deliver him an response in the form of a smart bomb via B-2 bomber

Jul 7, 2002
DaytonFamily said:
No doubt, The next time Fidel has a major public speech why dont we deliver him an response in the form of a smart bomb via B-2 bomber
Bush would shit in his pant if he ever was in the same room with fidel, (UN meeting in monterey, 2002 i believe)

Jun 18, 2004
What are we waiting for, someone right now might be thinking of starting to have meetings, to begin to formulate a plan, so that they can begin to map out a way that they can attack the US!!!!! Lets just pick a diferent country every month, and start bombing, then we can "be safer." Oh wait, that plan is already being used. :dead: