A FUCKIN Apartment inspection?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2006
Check it out. Every year my apartment complex has a kitchen/bathroom inspection to check up on shit. They dont enter rooms and shit they just check out the kitchen and bathroom for some fuckin reason,they say its for upgrades but the muthafuckas been doing this for 4 years and aint no upgrades hapnin.

Today i see a notice saying my building is having an inspection this wednesday but it didnt specify wtf theyre inspecting,so i called the office and asked em whatsup and the bitch fed me BS. askin"is there a reason why you wouldnt want somebody inspecting it"? fuck yeah theres reason. one - its my fuckin room,period. does anyone know anything about inspections? by law can they fuckin enter my room and shit to "inspect"?

Last edited:
Apr 12, 2005
If you got nothing to hide then you shouldnt worry.... but i feel you on the privacy tip. When you signed up for that apartment they should have told you about these inspections so you should have known what your putting yourself into... but if they didnt tell you then thats some faulty shit

Feb 9, 2006
yeah don't trip i had one of them not too long ago and where i live now it's kinda high class...ya know yuppie type shit and i forgot to put away my bong and dank...but they didn't say shit about it most of them probably smoke anyway...

Feb 14, 2006
Ok,im confused. They cant open up MY shit, like my dresser,my desk and whats under my bed or whatever,but what about my closet doors? thats where my operations at. is that considered "mine" too? can they open up my closet legally? cuz theres a lotta dank growin in that area and thats what im trippin about.
EDIT: On a side note,its fuckin hailin like abitch out there

May 29, 2002
just cover it up. they cant go snoopin through your shit. as long as it aint out in plain view you're all good. you could put it all on your bed, then put a sheet over it, lol. they got no authority to even touch the sheet. just stand by them and make sure they dont touch anything. now the smell is another story though. they might call the cops off the smell alone. your best bet would probably go get sprayed by a skunk the day of the visit, then you'll be all good, lol

Jun 2, 2002
look up the 4th ammendment online mayne...understand your rights, and excersize them if u have to. people cant search your shit unless there is probable cause...unless you signed your rights away. either way, throw some constitutional shit in their face, and it'll at least buy you some time. if you're growing organic, just move your plants to a homie's spot real quick...if you got an aero or hydro setup, it might be more of a bitch, but do what u gotta do to stay outta trouble mayne. good luck, and if i ever see u, u can smoke me out. peace.

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I went thru that shit for a few years and used to be all nervous all the time. It wasnt until the last few I figured out they were only checking fire alarms in the hallway(so they said) , so all the bullshit I'd put in the room. Also I'd make sure to be there when they did it.

But yea, I hated that shit too. Just make sure ya shit is straight.

short

Sicc OG
Feb 2, 2006
when i was stayin in cali the apt complex would send everybody notices when they were gonna be doin sewer work. the duration of the work would be explained. out here in az they just shut the shit off without tellin anybody. no notices posted by the mailboxes or anything. shits happened twice in the past 2 months

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i got a inspection on thursday and another the next week, i dont give a shit, ill be home, house will be clean and theyll look and bounce. big deal

its annoying but id rather not live with roaches cuz of my neighbor or someone, than not have random inspections. we grown can clean up show face let them in for 3 minutes and then have them bounce. part of living in a nice spot