A few CDs for sale on eBay (RARE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2006
why you mad sensai? i said "i think the colored version is the og" and tried to explain why i think dat.

also i value the ringcode higher as the color of the disc picture. guess they did in 95 96 just silver and when the milt came in 97 color pics on cds were alreay more common. but the ringcode is something dat didnt change because within those years the same machines was in use while the pic on the cd was something easy to change.

Jun 9, 2009
Nah I'm not mad. Why should I be mad?

Oh btw. I checked my Lil Milt and Playa G - U Not my Lady cd's and there is nowhere a SOH sign. This would mean that the silver disc version of Pimp Shit was repressed in 1998 but come on Lambo thats something I can't believe.

Fact is nobody can say whats the 1st press version is and I'm a little pissed about some people who say. "Uh the colored version is the 1st press because you don't see it that often so it has to be the 1st press."

May 27, 2006
dont be pissed about people who talk crap. its a waste of time.

i know milt and u not my lady dont have soh sign but they was distributed by soh/southwest wholesale, check the old murder dog adds. whole label had soh deal. the nite playa g vol.2 dat came few months after milt & my lady also in 97 has soh sign.

then a lot 95 96 memphis cds have silver discs like mystic stylez or da ressurection (i have to check when home but im pretty sure those 2 was silver) so maybe you right. but as i said due to the didx ringcodes and the soh thing i guess the colored was the og.

Jun 9, 2009
Yeah I guess we will never know exactly which one is the 1st press until somebody get infos directly from the producer DJ Nite or Playa G.
Thanks for the informations. Didn't knew this with SOH.

Mar 2, 2004
Are you sure that Xorcist CD is the OG version as you've written in your description? The OG was released on black market through Priority if I remember it correctly. At least ads back in the days had both priority and BMR logos.
I don't know, I thought the only difference betwen the OG and the rerelease was the color of the X on the front cover. I think I bought if as and "OG Press" from sincere back in the days (not 100% sure) so I thought it was the OG Press. My bad if it's not the OG Press...

Jan 6, 2003
I've always thought that the OG was released by priority/blackmarket but I'm not sure. I remember the ad in one of those giant size murder dogs, I'll find that one tomorrow and check it out. I'm not sure which one is OG but priority had a distribution deal with BMR back then between season of da siccness and loaded so I'd be surprised if xorcist ain't priority/BMR too.

May 22, 2002
these are really nice auctions but it looks like there's some shill bidding goin on. check that guy which canceled the bid at the playa g cd. he's biddin on almost all of these auctions - what do you think? legit?

Dec 14, 2010
these are really nice auctions but it looks like there's some shill bidding goin on. check that guy which canceled the bid at the playa g cd. he's biddin on almost all of these auctions - what do you think? legit?
no i am sure it is not. just some heavy retard as usual lol

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 91
Items bid on: 34
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 17%
Bid retractions: 19
Bid retractions (6 months): 27

my advice to ant1 is to block vsevolod1997 and this dude whos retractin. transactions should go smoothly i guess

Mar 2, 2004
no i am sure it is not. just some heavy retard as usual lol

30-Day Summary
Total bids: 91
Items bid on: 34
Bid activity (%) with this seller: 17%
Bid retractions: 19
Bid retractions (6 months): 27

my advice to ant1 is to block vsevolod1997 and this dude whos retractin. transactions should go smoothly i guess
Just blocked them, thanks.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
amazing , imagine those would have been auctioned under the "rap" genre ,you left out alot of potential buyers., i guess some would have sold for much more then..

Feb 21, 2011
I noticed they weren't in the rap section but the only way people are gonna miss them is if they just did a blank search and scrolled through ALL the rap CD's. I do it sometimes and start with highest first but the people who want those titles aren't gonna miss them regardless of what section they are in. In my opinion. If ya want a CD you search for that shit damn near everyday..

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
yes kinda true.but i spend most of my ebay time in the "rap section" but im speaking for myself now, i dont know how its for the majority.

Dec 25, 2003
DAMN!!! Ur gonna make so much fetti bro!! Sucks ass I gotta miss out on sum Ive been strivin to swoop on in the past years like 2/11 for one!!! U got the best auction out in a long while tho & Im still thinkin about winnin sum if they dont go beyond my limit & the other disappointment is the overseas shipping but Imma keep checkin back tho cuz u posted the "holy grail" of rap auctions!!! Load of classics to choose from......