A few CDs for sale on eBay (RARE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2004
Mar 2, 2004
Added :

Black Hole Posse - Sounds of a Murder
Brotha Lunch Hung - 24 Deep (OG Press)
Brotha Lynch Hung - Season of da Siccness (OG Press)
The EPA-City Compilation - Dead on Arrival
Fly Nate Tha Bank$sta - Nothin' but the Money
Lil Jazz - Game4USuckaz
Lil Milt - The Prophecy
Pimp Playa Hustlas - Big Ol Pimps
Playa Ju - $ Young Ass Playa $
Playya 1000 with the D'Kster - Blame it on Society?
Playya 1000 with the D'Kster - Mo' Drama
Playya 1000 with the D'Kster - Foe-Da-$Mill-Ticket
Street Thugs - Not to be Fucked with
South Side Posse - Ghetto Soldiers
Two-Illeven (2-11) - Ounce of Game
X-Raided - Psycho Active (OG Press)
X-Raided - Xorcist (OG Press)
Y-D - Give it up to the G's
Young Dre D - Troubled Mind (OG Press)
Young Ed - Time to $tack (OG Press)

Mar 2, 2004
How can I change the Season Of Da Siccness image ? It told me it was impossible because there was a bid on the item. So I cancelled it and it's still telling me the same thing...

Jan 6, 2003
Are you sure that Xorcist CD is the OG version as you've written in your description? The OG was released on black market through Priority if I remember it correctly. At least ads back in the days had both priority and BMR logos.

Jun 9, 2009
I guess the silver one of Playa G is the og 1st press version. There were some guys who said that the colored one is the og 1st press version but if you ask them why they think this or if they can prove it all they do is babble.
Once one guy told me that the colored version is more rare than the silver one and thats the reason why the colored one has to be the 1st press loooool

May 27, 2006
the silver version of playa g has a didx ringcode like all other eastwood releases after (lil milt, you not my lady, dj nite), also it came with soh distribution.

the colored version has no didx ringcode and is without soh distribution. i think the colored version was the first press. they rereleased it on soh with didx ringcode when they got the deal dats the reason all ewr releases after it have a didx ringcode too, because from dat moment on they pressed em at a different place as they had pressed the first version.

same as taylor boyz 28 grams cd also came first without soh and was shortly after rereleased on soh.

Jun 9, 2009
At least it's an explanation but as long as you didn't talked to the producer of the album or some other person it stays nothing but an assumption. If you say it's a the og press only because it don't got a DIDX ringcode then I could say all other Eastwood releases got colored cds like the Lil Milt from 1997 for example. Why should they repress the Playa G album as a silver disc when all other EWR releases got colored discs? It makes more sense to me that they would press the repress version as a colored disc then as a silver disc.
That point with SOH makes sense but isn't enough for me to prove which one is the 1st press.

Anyways nobody can say for 100% which one is the 1st press and thats a fact!