A COUPLE FACTS AND THOUGHTS FOR BART

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2004
i let my lil bro listen to the Quinn album, and i got him bout to spend his little ass paycheck just to cop that shit since im outta town and he cant hear it no more.
album is sick

B-12

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.a-wax.com
If you download a track on ITunes it goes to the Download tracks section of an artists soundscan...if you download the album then it goes to the complete soundscan....btw I bought Quinndo's album at tower for $12.99 myself and I bought 40 at Best Buy so Im an industry person supporting Bay artists so everyone who is a fan definitely should be too!

Jun 30, 2005
first off he aint insulting customers.. customers buy the album. hes talkin about downloaders.. so that was a dumb thing to say
second, i copped the Quinn album like 2 weeks ago or so and that shit slaps..
i mean 1-19 fuckin slaps, i like every song..
"if you get to hyphy im a kick yo ass, i get drunk and im a kick some ass"

Quinn really put it down on this one, cop that shit, quit being cheap lil bitchs, actin like u got money and then 15 bucks is too much for you, fuck that
40s album knocks too all the way through, and so does that Kunta Kinte, i dont know if thats an official Keak release but that shit knocks.
support the Bay people, down load your 50 cent shit all day long, but buy Bay music
thats the truth. everybody wanna talk about tbib but how they expect that shit to happen if bay fans just download the shit. go SUPPORT this bay shit.

Jul 29, 2004
Im gonna have to agree with this one. My album was up for free download on Rap Talk the day before it dropped in 04' without my consent. In the independent game your lucky if you break even. Fuck Soundscan, think about the artists like Quinn who feed their families off the money their albums generate. This is their 9 to 5. Support That !!

Jul 22, 2004
www.donedealworld.com
i'm glad i have soooo many haters now. the point of this thread was to get people to buy albums and not download em. simple as that. never called out any readers, just the bootleggers! my mistake was making it a long frustrated post so u guys could quote hella shit and say how wrong i am. i dont care if u dont like the album benzo!! most people like it, we cant please everybody. sav: u an og and thats all good but u really dont know the situation with the DD fam! i NEVER said anything negative about chuck! ever! that was the general, and thats on some hood shit. if i remember correctly u were the one who stopped chuck from posting after your bs posts. once again, me and chuck are tight, i was with him this weekend up in sac. chuck brings a lot of knowledge and experience to the table so take notes. me and chuck just laugh at this shit and how u guys take everything so seriously like its really affecting your life. bottom line is this..... quinn's album is doing great! he's in almost every major publication, the album is gonna double the sales if not triple the sales of from last time probably within a year and half's time, we're selling units outside of the bay, we're getting hella spins, we've been doing hella shows!!! just got back from vegas by the way. a cuople quick things to remember: 1: dont speak unless u know the situation, it just causes uneccessary drama and rumors. 2: support bay music. we need help.

Feb 7, 2003
Done Deal Kenny said:
1: EVERYONE PLEASE GO OUT AND BUY THESE ALBUMS!! BUY THE SAN QUINN ALBUM, BUY THE E-40 ALBUM. THESE NUMBERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT. IF U GUYS ARE TIRED OF THIS SOUTH SHIT THEN SUPPORT THE FUCKIN BAY! THEY SUPPORT THEIR ARTISTS, THATS WHY THESE MAJORS ARE ABLE TO THROW MILLIONS OF DOLLARS AROUND TO FINANCE THEIR PROJECTS! STOP THIS DOWNLOADING SHIT. THESE ARTISTS PUT SOOOO MUCH INTO THEIR MUSIC AND U GUYS ARE LITERALLY STEALING IT FROM THEM. WE NEED NUMBERS NOW!! U FUCKIN INTERNET GEEKS GO ON SOHH OR MIRC OR WHEREVER THE FUCK U GO THESE DAYS AND ACTUALLY UPLOAD BAY MUSIC ONTO THERE! I DONT GET IT. THERES PEOPLE ON HERE THAT DO THAT AND I GOT A LINE ON THEM. U DONT THINK I HAVE ACCESS TO IP ADDRESSES? LOL... SO FOR U LITTLE BOOTLEGGERS, I KNOW THE REAL. HAVE FUN WHILE IT LASTS. FOR NOW ON, WE'RE GONNA GET U GUYS EVERYTHING EARLY ON YOUR DOWNLOADING SITES... REAL EARLY. BOOTLEG THAT VIRUS ALL U WANT.

2: IF U DISLIKE AN ALBUM DONT MAKE THREADS SAYING THIS ALBUM FUCKIN SUCKS!! DOES YOUR OPINION REALLY NEED TO BE HEARD THAT BAD?? DO YOUR PARENTS NOT GIVE U ENOUGH ATTENTION AT HOME? DO U NEED A VOICE? LOL... I SEE SOME OF THE SAME PEOPLE ON EVERY THREAD REGARDING CERTAIN ARTISTS. THIS SHIT IS COMEDY TO ME SOMETIMES BUT SOME PEOPLE KINDA RUIN THIS BOARD WITH THE CONTINUOUS NEGATIVE POSTS. MORAL OF THE STORY.... LETS SUPPORT THE FUCKIN BAY!

I already bought them both playa... and they both slap hard

May 4, 2005
no hating intended.... i think you did the right thing letting the people on this board know that it is a problem and that you are aware of it

i never intended to say you were wrong in any way.... dont take it that way

the fact is.... downloaders are the buying public, there isnt much argument there

Apr 9, 2005
www.myspace.com
i agree with the supporting the bay to the fullest, but people have the freedomm on this board to speak their mind and give constructive criticism at the same time. i say this as being someone who HAS copped both quinn and 40 and is very happy with both cds...

Oct 10, 2005
i just got back from tower records on colombus and bay in tha sco

got E-40 MY GHETTO REPORT CARD
and
SAN QUINN-THE ROCK

on citas
if yall need pic proof i got a shitty cam phone but itll do

Jun 16, 2005
i aint buyin' shit.

who the fuck do niggas really think they are, tellin a nigga what to do? im keepin my money in my pocket. fuck you think i bought an ipod for?

all this lying ass "im gonna buy the album" shit. fuck that. i aint buyin shit i can get for free.

thats called getting hustled.

want me to buy an album? find a way to make music inaccessable on the internet. until then my nigga, my moneys gonna go towards weed alcohol and shoes. and thats just how its gonna be. im not about to be broke with a gang of music when i can have cash and a gang of music. and if you dont feel that, fine.

its 2006. you just gotta realize niggas do download shit. and some niggas feel guilty and buy it. im just not one to feel guilty.

to my credit though, i dont share the albums i get. its for my personal listening pleasure and it usually gets deleted in a week, i go to shows and support, buy t shirts and so on.

put it like this. i COULD just run up in the promotional room and bump the promo copies without payin, too.

Apr 4, 2005
gas uno said:
i aint buyin' shit.

who the fuck do niggas really think they are, tellin a nigga what to do? im keepin my money in my pocket. fuck you think i bought an ipod for?

all this lying ass "im gonna buy the album" shit. fuck that. i aint buyin shit i can get for free.

thats called getting hustled.

want me to buy an album? find a way to make music inaccessable on the internet. until then my nigga, my moneys gonna go towards weed alcohol and shoes. and thats just how its gonna be. im not about to be broke with a gang of music when i can have cash and a gang of music. and if you dont feel that, fine.

its 2006. you just gotta realize niggas do download shit. and some niggas feel guilty and buy it. im just not one to feel guilty.

to my credit though, i dont share the albums i get. its for my personal listening pleasure and it usually gets deleted in a week, i go to shows and support, buy t shirts and so on.

put it like this. i COULD just run up in the promotional room and bump the promo copies without payin, too.
bout time someone got real up in this mutha fucka.......

Apr 5, 2005
NoRCaL707 said:
i agree... if we want the bay 2 blow up n get biggerthen big we gotta buy they shit and support it...
Yeah of course we're going to keep supporting bay music, but why would anyone want to buy a horrible album that keeps get promoted like its worth the money? get real man. I'm not going to lie- the bay has been coming out with dope tracks and the production is on point. This is a good start.