a bigger enemy!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
WHO EVER SAID SADDAM HAD SO MANY MEGA TON OF WEAPONS.YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT I REPEAT YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT

THE WHOLE THING IS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS IMPLIEING THAT SADDAM IS HIDING WEAPONS.

FUCK YOU , FUCK YOUR WAR

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
YOuNg WiNo said:

THE WHOLE THING IS THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT IS IMPLIEING THAT SADDAM IS HIDING WEAPONS.

The US is stating that there are unacountted for weapons of MASS DESTRUCTION. I changed my mind now, I think we should just wait and see if these weapons turn up on there own. NO WAR until another 5000 innocent people die because the Gov. waited just so they could be sure.

Apr 25, 2002
yes becuz saddam is hiding weapons up his ass. WE CAN'T PROVE SHIT THE WHOLE INTERTNATIONAL COMMUNITY IS SPEAKING OUT AGAINST THE WAR SO YES LETS DO WHAT AMERICAN GOVERNMENT WANTS. YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER USELESS EATER , A MINDLESS SHEEP WHO BUYS INTO WHAT THE NEXT MAN TELLS EM.

Sicc OG
Oct 4, 2002
YOuNg WiNo said:
YOU ARE JUST ANOTHER USELESS EATER , A MINDLESS SHEEP WHO BUYS INTO WHAT THE NEXT MAN TELLS EM. [/QUOTE

IF THAT WAS TRU WOULDN'T I BE GOING ALONG WITH EVERYBODY ELSE ON THE BOARD? I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WHAT THE NEXT MAN THINKS I COME TO MY OWN CONCLUSIONS BASED ON TRUTH NOT PROPAGANDA. I AM JUST POSTIN MY OPINION AND I AIN'T PUTTIN NOBODY ELSE DOWN FOR WHAT THEY THINK. (LIKE THE REST OF YALL ARE DOING)

Oct 10, 2002
young wino take that save the world bullshit outta here. oil for blood is just excuses for the do gooders and anti war activists to get into the weak peoples mind that gov't is all bad. have some common fuckin sense. the real sheep are the iraqi people being told what to say and lied to. i aint gonna believe everything bush says but everyone knows that iraqi's are supressed and we have the power to deliver them. everyone knows saddamm is heartless killer and his son too. he wouldn't be shit or have shit if we didnt want his oil. this aint about oil we got enuff from saudi arabia and give it ten years we probably won't need his oil so he can burn in that bitch. this is about terror threats and the potential hitler's out there. we can't stop everyone but we can set an example that we won't take it. so change your ways or get changed. its all for a better life fo everyone. the iraqi people wil be much happier w/o the fear of sadaam.

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
@Dawun if we had so much oil you tell me why a year or two ago gas prices went thru the roof and we had a gas crisis. If we have so much oil why is our government, you know the ones you trust so much, tell us that if we own SUV's we are supporting Sadam because of all the gas we use. I have probably never meet a iraqi person in my life but i refuse to belive that every person in iraq is being taught by their mothers to strap bombs on their chests and kill us. And the ones who do most probably would not if we (America) kept our nose out of their business. We cant take care of our own people what gives us the right to police the rest of the world?That is what the U.N is for. It's not, nor should it be, our job. If they come over here i'll be ready. I WILL protect my family and i WILL protect my belongings but i WILL NOT go fucc with some people who aint never did shit to me. Why should i. This government has done more to hold its own people down then any other country in the world. We have people starving right here in america why are we sending food oversea's? We have peole dying everyday over drugs and over hate and over religion and over race and everything else who the hell are we to go pointing our fingers at anyone else? With all the curruption and godamn wepons we got why aint the U.N looking at us? What gives us the right to amass a large army and a arsenal but no one else can? Sounds faulty to me

Oct 10, 2002
1st i never said we had so much oil, and gas prices went up because of panic and oppurtunity. excuses to generate more dollars for small business owner's and fuck over you and me by the hands of our own people. i never said anything about iraqi's children strapping bombs.... yada yada or a gov't that i so trust. I said the people of iraq are supressed and not able to speak out like we are here. yeah we have alot of problems here, but nobody gives a fuck enuff to help or sometimes help themselves. but we have a lot more choices and oppurtunity than anywhere else especially 3rd world countries and if we can atleast give someone freedom and the oppurnity that's what matters. how would you like to live in iraq under strict oppression. we both would have knock's on our door followed by bullet holes just fo writin this shit. there's problem's all over the world not just here. we shouldn't be selfish if we're suppossed to be such humanitarians and war right is not humanitarian but against the forces of evil sometimes it must be delt with to deliver us. even the holy people in the bible had to deal with war from the begginning of time. we aint fuccin with people as you say we just want sadaam, he has tortured and fucked with many he needs to be dealt with he aint no different than a small drug lord that gained money and ammo and built himself a country just cause he has the power to control a small piece of land where people happen to live doesn't mean they want him as a leader. atleast we can make a difference in some peoples life definitely fo the better. And we have many people here complaining about people here but nobody wants to give of their precious time to help or thier resources

Oct 10, 2002
oh yeah one more thing like these snipers aint never did shit to me but everyone is calling fo their death. why should we fuck with them. cause they killed people?..... hmm so does sadamm

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
dawun said:
this aint about oil we got enuff from saudi arabia and give it ten years we probably won't need his oil so he can burn in that bitch.
I agree that we need to be we need to help people out but the people we need to be helping out are OUR people in OUR country not oversea's. The differance between the snippers and the iraqi's are the snippers broke the laws of OUR country in OUR country. If you commit a crime in the country and are stupid enuff to get caught you deserve whatever sentence you get. Now im not talking about people who are imprisoned because they were framed or for their political beliefs. I'm talking about stupid people who think they are smarter then the police. The iragi's may be commiting world crimes but again that is the U.N's job to evaluate and take care of not ours. Belive me America only takes interest in another country when they have something to gain from it. Wether it be political power or money or what have you. You bring up Hitler but Hitler was a differant story. Hitler systematicly conquered Country after country and was obviously a world threat. Now Sadam may be keeping bombs. I dont know but it is the United Nations job to access the situation and make a call on their findings and if the United nations find that something needs to be done and the rest of the world is willing to stand with us then we as a world community need to do something not just big bad America. And do you know how many of those iraqi people, who you think we need to save so bad, we killed with missles and gunfire durring the last gulf war? We are not doing them a favor by shooting missles into their towns. And we have to shoot missles into their towns because that is where Sadam hides when we attacc him. My whole point is that it pisses me off when i see my tax money going to feed 3rd world countrys when people in my own town are starving. And I'm not talking about the cracc heads and others who deserve to starve and die like rats. I am talking about the mentally disabled who are homeless because our government both local and national dont care enough about them to do something about it. I am talking about the elderly who are shoved into housing projects and forced to try to live on $500 a month social security checcs. Those are the people in this country who end up eating cat food and dying of starvation on a regular basis. We need to focus all of our humanitarian efforts on OUR country. That is not being selfish it is self preservation.

Oct 10, 2002
we make up the u.n. too the soldiers are from our army too so we end up paying for it either way and again it is selfish just cause we call ourselves a country and have imaginery borders doesn't mean we have to exclude other parts of the world. this is our world what happens over there will eventually effect us. and yes as i said we need to do more focus on our people too but we can still do both its just that no one really gives a fucc enuff to do somethin about it. and many of those so called bodies we hit with missles were poeple sadaam tortured or were already in hospitals sick and dying from other reasons he planted them and fed us images to make us look bad cause that's what shady mutha fuckas like that do. don't believe the hype!

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
So Sadam controlls CNN and Sadam controlls Time magazine and Newsweek magazine?. He's got all them in his poccet. He staged all of that and then somehow convinced CNN to send those live feeds, Taken by American cameramen, around the world? Those photographs that American photographers took were all staged? I dont know that just sounds a little out of control to me. If thats the case, then Your right we got a WAY bigger problem then I thought. It was bad enough when I believed it was just our government that controlled mainstream american media but if Sadam controls it too, we're all fucced. Thats the same thing I heard during the Vietnam war. I'm just not buying it. Again I'm all for being a humanitarian but I wanna help the people in OUR country first. If MY house is in order and I am doing o.k. then I am in the position to help out my neighbor and possibly chastise him for doing wrong but if MY house is not in order and I cant afford to take care of MY own children and I beat my wife then how could I possibly offer to help my neighbor or chastise him for beating his wife? You see the reasoning is just not there. We are not as strong a country as the rest of the world believes us to be. We are falling apart and lines between Americans are being drawn every day. Rich and Poor, Blacc and White, Muslim and Christian. America will always have its problems but we are in no way shape or form in the position to help out other countries right now. Our jobless rate is too high. Our homeless rate is too high. Our crime rate is too high the rate of government corruption is too high and the gap between the extremely rich and extremely poor is too high. It is just sad that you either care more for another country then you do your own or dont know enough about whats going on in your country to be pissed. If you directed all of your animosity for Sadam towards doing something for the poor and defensless of this country, America would truely be a better place

Oct 10, 2002
yeah sadaam only allows cnn to take pictures of what he wants and he controls what is put on t.v. in iraq and what is given to the media. that is a fact. that's the problem he won't even let his own people hear what bush says he interpruts his words. he controls the correspondants who have access in iraq and monitors what they report you can believe that. he will tell the reporters this scene is from our missles when he staged it after an attack. his own people even admitted to that. and again i agree with all the shit about our country. but if we cared so much we wouldn't beat our wives we would take care of our home. too many iressponsible people out there that's why we turn our backs on them cause their either stupid and have low education levels and can't survive in today's society, its survival of the fittest. they need to go to school you would be amazed of the # of 40-50 yr old claiming to be adults that are dumb as a box of rox. I deal with them people everyday it never ceases to amaze me that they are supposed to be our elders and productive citizens. they need better schooling. that's our problem. like i said we can't save the world but we're trying to save more lives in the future no more 9/11's and if we can set iraqi people free maybe God will shine blessings upon us. now what are you doing about it? huh

Nov 24, 2002
www.5150xo.com
I am no saint theresa but i donate 3% of everyone of my checcs to the East-Side child care center to help offset the cost of child care for low income single parents who are barely scraping by as it is. I also work for a company taking care of mentaly disabled persons. I teach them everything from how to read to how to shop for themselfs to how to take care of their money. The record lable i am trying to get off the ground will also donate a portion of all of its sales to the wayside cross homless shelter and the ywca batterd wemons shelter. I also, through my recording studio, offer a chance for low income teens to come and lean to record and make beats. I am doing something for MY community. The East Side of Pueblo Colorado. Where i grew up. I also donate my time every summer to the meals on wheels prgram helping feed elderly people. i help take care of my own. And you are right we need alot more people doing exactly what i am doing. But people are to concerned with what is going on in other countries rather what is going on in their own baccyard.

Aug 30, 2002
this is sad

Stop these racial remarks of Muslims and Arabs. Would u like to be called a cracker? Slave? Chink? or wtf u are? They are humans like us and we also have fuked up people doing shit but u can’t title a whole race for a couple of fanatics.

Not every Arab is a terrorits.

and u dumb tools u think Iraq has a power to nuke us in the usa?

well take a look at what North Korea can do u dumb tools LOL.

Iraq = Oil and most he can attack is the countries that’s close by him

north Korea = we admit we got power to nuke.

Yes sadam is the arab version of hitler and he needs to be droped but not his poor country.

BTW To give u some culture shock LOL u think the englsih like us?

ok follow this link BTW tony blair maybe likes to kiss bush ass but not the whole country

http://abc.net.au/cnnnn/video/ep07_stupidyankees.ram

enough proof we got morons running around and just tlaking off there ass.
:confused:

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
for real......I could give a fuck about Iraq. They aren't the one to be worried about. Like homeboy said North Korea is the place you really gotta look at. They broke a treaty with the United States that dealt with Nuclear arms and just recently there are reports that NK has the capabilities of launching nuclear warheads into United States airspace. That's some fucked up shit.

Nick