a bigger enemy!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
damn, im startin to think, L-broke, that you're actually retarded as some say on this board. i know we all sound dumb sometimes but god damnit.

"i got my guns for protection against the abos"
then u say americans should kill Iraqis just cause Saddam's a whore.
U start sounding like you're racist cat

you'd probably hate african americans too if there wasn't rap music.

no disrespect, i'm just lettin you know what i think of some of your comments, even tho this is just a fuckin net board, think what you say homie

Oct 27, 2002
you stupid hippys , no the reason i hate them is because there bombin americans and us ... there moms tell their kids to blow them selves up or burn themselves to kill other people and there mothers proud of it ... do african americas do that , no so i dont hate them for being fucked in da brain ... tell me this in10city_131X if a member of your family died in the twin towers ... u would want their blood , but i guess you have to experience it to know what im sayin??? no im not against their race im against their actions

Sep 12, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
HAHAHA well, now you even sound dumber. Please Lejo just keep your mouth shut from now on in this post. That was even worse than the first thing you said. Nothing like putting a label on every Iraq person there is. I didn't know that ALL of their moms tell them to blow up americans. If that was true don't you think a lot more shit would have happened by now than just 9/11?

Oct 27, 2002
hey what the fuck have iraq done for anyone except take lives ... but im ready for war , got my infa red ish ready to blast some punk iraq ass ... oh yeah hussein forced everyone to vote for him or he would kill them ... man you must be some lil girls ... yall like "awww the iraqs are so nice they killed so many familys" ... GO VOTE NO FOR WAR THEN HIPPY MUTHER FUCKERS!! 306 got some balls and some brain at least
... man cracks me up what a load of bitches some of you are ... go frollick round in ya frilly pink tu-tu and kiss iraq ass while they kill ya family

Oct 27, 2002
oh yeah anuther thing every post i make i look stupider but at least i aint bitch!! i mean i cant explain some of yall your just pussy no word that will x-plain just your BITCH ... ok if your so smart whats your oppinion on this iraq bull shit?? ... aarondontezgreat i think i should put a label on your ass and send you to iraq ... then if you make it back alive i bet your mind will be changed

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

BROKE......
shut up....

you are talking all this non-sense.....and your people "ausies" are the ones down there in your country raising hell because "we" americans want a war......

shut up!

Apr 25, 2002
why the fuck does your australian ass even have an opinion. i'm sure sadam isn't goin' down under to bomb a bunch of crocodile hunters.

ignorant people can relate to ignorant comments.

:dead: