A 209 Section. Make it Happen NEMO.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 27, 2005
Ya boy is from San Joaquin County in the 209. I'm Trying to get some Exposure to my area and we Makin alot of Noise right now in this Rap Shit. I'm Just Hollerin to see if we can Get a 209 Thread. Every Section Got one. There's alot of Folks on here that will Co-Sign and agree with this.This is the UNDERGROUND SITE for the Music of the streets and STOCKTOWN, MODESTO, MERCED and Surrounding Citys are Makin it Happen in the Valley real Tuff like right Now. We Got Flows, We Got Game for you, and Most of all...Very Talented Young and Old Starvin artists that are Feeinin for a Little shine. That would be Highly appreciated. Let me know Here or by P.M. if you can make this Happen. Thank You for your Time folks. 1 Luv and Respect...

ValleyEnt aka Mr Go Getta.

Mar 26, 2005
www.playgyrlslimmusic.com
ValleyEnt said:
Ya boy is from San Joaquin County in the 209. I'm Trying to get some Exposure to my area and we Makin alot of Noise right now in this Rap Shit. I'm Just Hollerin to see if we can Get a 209 Thread. Every Section Got one. There's alot of Folks on here that will Co-Sign and agree with this.This is the UNDERGROUND SITE for the Music of the streets and STOCKTOWN, MODESTO, MERCED and Surrounding Citys are Makin it Happen in the Valley real Tuff like right Now. We Got Flows, We Got Game for you, and Most of all...Very Talented Young and Old Starvin artists that are Feeinin for a Little shine. That would be Highly appreciated. Let me know Here or by P.M. if you can make this Happen. Thank You for your Time folks. 1 Luv and Respect...

ValleyEnt aka Mr Go Getta.

Co- Sign

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
I concur

thats big though ya feel.. you got little ol 'midwest' and 'southern siccness'. if Stockton gets one, they'll all want one...

Gary got heat bladi blah....
Omaha needs to rep...
why the Sippi aint got its own....

..... saying that, Stockton is very close to home on the sicc and always was, its been a staple part of the sicc since it started.. its the most deserving of it's own forum no doubt.. To the above, you only get a forum if your artists have worked with Lynch Hung :lick: !!

Nov 14, 2002
not to diss 91siccness but it needs a name change like the "big bad la/southern cali" fourm did. cause the valley (209) is makin some good music but i feel like people are tryin to keep us on the hush.dont come with that killa valley board shit nether,thats one label.if that was the casue 80% of these other boards would be shut down and just post in b.a.r.t & southern cali boards.916 & 209 needs to come together and be one board.

"THE VALLEY"

if not,fuck it,life goes on.

Jul 27, 2005
www.myspace.com
BIGCHILL said:
not to diss 91siccness but it needs a name change like the "big bad la/southern cali" fourm did. cause the valley (209) is makin some good music but i feel like people are tryin to keep us on the hush.dont come with that killa valley board shit nether,thats one label.if that was the casue 80% of these other boards would be shut down and just post in b.a.r.t & southern cali boards.916 & 209 needs to come together and be one board.

"THE VALLEY"

if not,fuck it,life goes on.
that do make sense....but still sac and is different than the rest of the valley. i mean just listen to the music...you know chill you're an artist. only person i see thats "crossing over" is c-lim. for some reason he is considered a sac artist but regardless, the rest of the valley artists i know sound valley. know what im saying? i might have confused some.

Nov 14, 2002
educated_ent said:
that do make sense....but still sac and is different than the rest of the valley. i mean just listen to the music...you know chill you're an artist. only person i see that's "crossing over" is c-lim. for some reason he is considered a sac artist but regardless, the rest of the valley artists i know sound valley. know what im saying? i might have confused some.
i feel you mayne.sac got a different vibe from the rest of the valley but that should not take anything away from the rest of the valley.

you know what.....i got an idea.......

lets have a "sac vs the rest of the valley" competition.let us prove our talent and show yall we got what it takes to change the name.song for song.best two out of three.if sac wins we keep it 91siccness.if the rest of the valley wins we change the name to "VALLEYFORNIA".

if not,fuck it,life goes on...lol

Jul 27, 2005
mR.SiPpYGeTiPpY said:
I concur

thats big though ya feel.. you got little ol 'midwest' and 'southern siccness'. if Stockton gets one, they'll all want one...

Gary got heat bladi blah....
Omaha needs to rep...
why the Sippi aint got its own....

..... saying that, Stockton is very close to home on the sicc and always was, its been a staple part of the sicc since it started.. its the most deserving of it's own forum no doubt.. To the above, you only get a forum if your artists have worked with Lynch Hung :lick: !!
I feel what your saying, But I am Not asking to get a *STOCKTON* thread, I'm Talking about the 209 area Period. Ya Know kinda like the B.A.R.T. section. They talk about The Bay and all citys in the Bay, Not Just FRISCO or OAKLAND. 209 Is made up of STOCKTON, MERCED, MODESTO, TRACY, and all the Others In beetween thats droppin albums. Everytime i Hit MODESTO, Theirs a New album. Everytime I hit STOCKTON, theirs a new album. Soooo, what I'm Trying to do is Put it on the Forefront for these kats. I'm from the 209, I got that shit Tatooed on me and Represent it to the Fullest 100% all day every day. Growing up i always wanted to give back to the 209 Music scene and the 209 Period for Breeding a Hogg in these VALLEY Streets. I dont ask NOBODY for any Money for Promo I do or Play Favortism with a Certain artist. I got Much Love for all the Valley artists Based on the Fact that they are so Versatile and all Bring their own Unique Style to the Table. We got Major Talent, and I wanna see things Crack Kinda Like the BAY Does with their artists. I'm Only a 1 Man Team, and I'm Very good at what i do. And i am simply asking for this tthread so *WE* Can Chop it up and Talk about whats Goin on in our WORLD.

HOLLA AT YA FUCKIN BOY! Valleyent Mr.Go Getta. I'm in the Process of Moving, so I took down the 209 Music source shop. When I get settled in to my new spot, It will be Back up Better than ever. Thanks to all the Folks who Purchased from the *ONLY* Online Store Bringing you that 209 Mobb shit! . I'm on the Streets all day selling out the Trunk since i got my New whip. Its a Wrap like a Burrito....Ya Boy stay reppin all day.

Apr 25, 2002
yall should get your board...just like street level used to be pretty much the northwest board, i think east co co is the valley board...good idea, but theres no way you should even get that idea crackin about changing the name of the 91siccness board, theres way to much history there...this shit goes back hella years, its blasphamous to even think of such things in my opinion, i know alot of us vets who been here since 98 aint gonna feel that shit at all

Jul 27, 2005
suspect#1 said:
yall should get your board...just like street level used to be pretty much the northwest board, i think east co co is the valley board...good idea, but theres no way you should even get that idea crackin about changing the name of the 91siccness board, theres way to much history there...this shit goes back hella years, its blasphamous to even think of such things in my opinion, i know alot of us vets who been here since 98 aint gonna feel that shit at all
No where in *ANY* of my Above Posts did i Mention anything about *CHANGING* the 91siccness Thread name. This site was *91siccness* when it first started! And it has Fully Developed to a Powerhouse Website to Network with any and Everybody intrested in the Independent Rap Game. I fully Respect what NEMO and Other SICCNESS Staff members are doing with Running this Site. I am asking *IF* we can get our Own Thread. *NOT* To Change the Name to somthing else. We're all in this to shine and get Recognization. Thats what I'm Trying to do for the 209. I tried to start my own forum a While Back, But Nobody really visited so i took it down.Alot More people from Everywhere visit here on these boards ad it would be Coo to get People's attention to what *WE* have to Offer. Bassically what I'm saying is Can we get a Thread for *US* 209 Valley Represenatives.

Apr 25, 2002
^^that wasnt directed at you homie, that be cool if yall got a board...if it cracks...but BIGCHILL was the one talking about changing the name of the 91siccness board, that shit aint crackin no matter what happen 91siccness board should remain its own entity, but me persoanly im for any cali board that cracks without drama and focuses on the music you dig

Nov 14, 2002
suspect#1 said:
^^that wasnt directed at you homie, that be cool if yall got a board...if it cracks...but BIGCHILL was the one talking about changing the name of the 91siccness board,
its what eva mayne.i aint trippin on a name i just wanted to have a lil "net" fun.it can stay 91siccness.i wont lose no sleep homie.