___fight video___

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
shadow said:
and why did some guy keep saying grab his nuts...lol
LMFAO...I watched the video before looking at the replies in the thread. I thought I heard that too...but I was like nah why in the fuck would someone say that...LMFAO.

Dude got beat down.

Nuttkace

May 31, 2005
damn that was a ass whoopin foreals, dude coulda really died if that knee woulda hit him hard enough in the temple but LOL @ dude screamin 2 grab his nuts like 10 times

Jan 19, 2003
killaX831Xkali said:
wuz that one of those fukin nazi flagz in tha background, or wuz i jus seein thingz?
Yeah thats what I thought at first when I saw that too- looks like the flag in WOLFENSTEIN if anyone every played that OG ass game. The red flags with white circle n black nazi sign in the center.

They were fuckin redneck enough to be neo nazis shit. N the one guy had a bald head n hella tats n fought like a lil kid (horrible form). But he had a red belt, maybe he's a norteno. LOL

Jun 27, 2003
Yeah, they were peckerwoods wit the swaztika back there

Lol at foo tellin him to grab him in the nuts, mayn he took hella head shots tho. fuckin peckerwoods.