_=-*Denver Vs Oakland - Friday, Sept. 5th*-=_

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2003
If the Raiders win (HaHaHa) I'll take the girl in my sig out ! but if they lose....all you raiders fans have to put a Official Bronco Logo in your sig for a week !...yeah you kno u dont want to take that bet !........bandwagon ass bitch's, whos gonna step up....and for sure it will be vise-versa

Feb 13, 2006
I'm in Denver right now (for work). Using the tellie internet. Just copped my denver fit for the game on Monday. Finna fly out tomorrow. I'll be at the game BRONCO'D out. I aint trippen though. I got 12 Raider friends with me. 2 of them look like offensive linemen. Foool's will talk shit but I gurantee you they aint touchin me. Bronco's all day.

Aug 12, 2002
www.veronicamoser.com
If the Raiders win (HaHaHa) I'll take the girl in my sig out ! but if they lose....all you raiders fans have to put a Official Bronco Logo in your sig for a week !...yeah you kno u dont want to take that bet !........bandwagon ass bitch's, whos gonna step up....and for sure it will be vise-versa
LOL

That's a real tough bet...how do you lose in this bet? You take something out of your sig...wow. Put cash on it.

Apr 25, 2002
What kinda stupid ass bet is that? Why do I care if you take some broad out of your sig, it doesn't make a difference to me since I got sig's disabled anyway.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I'll take that bet

but if Raiders win u gotta put a Raiders logo in your sig

Apr 25, 2002
Denied!!!! Its just gonna be some good ole fashion MNF. Two teams thats gonna go face to face, winner claims 2nd place in the AFC division....

FUCK ESPN NFL Live for saying Raiders gonna go 6-10 this year....