913 Entertainment Presents In The Beginning

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

Yessirrrrrrrr

Its here and We hope you all dont sleep on this. This is NOT mixed and NO jacked beats. All Real beats provided mostly by Wood-dro of KansasCide Productions.....

A some Production from E-Moe from Pay$tyle Music 3000.

This release features songs by DJ Loon, Big Ed, JL, Wood-dro, BZ, Loccsides, and E-Moe.

This is the follow up from Midwest Mextape I and Midwest Mextape II. Thanks to all those that have been supporting us and continue to hold us down. We love doing this shit and thats why we make it pop. We hope our real street cats will go out and support this release. We holdin it down for that 913 Kansas City Kansas side for real!

Real shit for Real folks.

Also, Dj Loon is lookin for new tracks from any and all artist for his MYSPACE release called Sippin Purple. It will be a Looned and Chopped release and good advertisment for unheard artist, as we all know how many people are on Myspace now.

JL

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
thanks folks..

snippets are on each of my, Loon's and Bid Ed's myspace page..

Willy...glad you liked that track...been getting alot of goodfeed back on it.

Twisted...Not sure if this one is gonna get in 7th Heaven right away...but Loon did press up some copies ...hit him up and he'll get you.

Thats whats up Law...
thanks for the spport.

KCMEX

Sicc OG
Aug 22, 2005
what it do beto mayne whats up with ya raiders fam!!!!! dont under estimate tha power of them kansas city chiefs mayne.... no all jokes to the side how you been mayne????? any new shit out loco

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Twiztid One said:
good shit JL , i need to slide though K-Town and get one from ya or are they at 7th Heaven yet ?
hey homeboy i mailed u out that package yesterday so u should get it today hopefully if not monday for sure..be sure to comment on it if u can too thanks for the support...

on a side note : here i come shady lady nov 5th lol my 29th b-day :)

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
cd bumps from start to finish , u guys really did your homework on this one . beats are top notch and the lyrics are on sum real KCK street shit . one thing about you guys is that every cd you put out you guys have gotten better with every release and that means alot in this game now a days . theres not one skipable track but my favorite is "Talkin Down" , this cd will be in tha ride for somtime to come i can tell . a big congrats go to DJ Loon , JL , Big Ed and Woody on a solid cd , now get that papper folk .

May 9, 2003
www.soundclick.com
good lookin twisted..

a BIG thanks goes out to my potna out in Sactown,CA

E-Moe aka E-Major

he helped me tremendously with this project...

and be on the lookout for them other Looned n Chopped releases droppin i got over 30 mixtapes under my belt now.

just hooked up with my homeboys Raza Deep of CMR Entertainment down in Lubbock, TX and they just signed a deal with Thump/Universal so be looking for that Looned n Chopped Release (It'll be the first screwed project on Thump Records) it only gets better remember...
WE IN THE BEGINNING!!!!

KCMEX im mailing out your package today...

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
DJ LOON said:
good lookin twisted..

a BIG thanks goes out to my potna out in Sactown,CA

E-Moe aka E-Major

he helped me tremendously with this project...

and be on the lookout for them other Looned n Chopped releases droppin i got over 30 mixtapes under my belt now.

just hooked up with my homeboys Raza Deep of CMR Entertainment down in Lubbock, TX and they just signed a deal with Thump/Universal so be looking for that Looned n Chopped Release (It'll be the first screwed project on Thump Records) it only gets better remember...
WE IN THE BEGINNING!!!!

KCMEX im mailing out your package today...

SACRA GOT NOTHIN' BUT LOVE FOR DJ LOON MANE!!

Good shit on the upcoming projects.