8GB IPOD TOUCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2007
I'm selling my Ipod Touch cause I'm about to purchase an Iphone so I dont need the Ipod anymore.

INFO
I've had it for about 2 months now, its in pretty much brand new condition. Its been in a case ever since its been taken out the box, and has always had protective plastic on the screen. It has NEVER been dropped, so it is in perfect physical condition.

It can come hacked with with firmware 1.1.2 and the installer application already on it. With the installer on it, you can download a number of helpful programs that will improve the device or games that include nes, snes, or games that were made especially for the touch. If you dont want it hacked, I can restore it to its original condition which would be firmware 1.1.4.

Price
$200 (pretty firm on this price)
It will come with a case ($25 value) and some plastic covers for the screen ($5 value).

The only payment I accept is PAYPAL.

PICS
I will update this thread in a couple days with tagged pics, I dont have my camera with me right now.

Thanks, hit me up with any questions.