7eventy5ive Movie

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Ofcourse its me, ill be lettin ya'll know what we got comin up, we got a gang of tv shows and a few movies set to hit the theaters, please support this film, its off the chain, Magic Johnson is one of the executive producers, Wyclef just scored the movie, it stars: Brian Hooks, Antwan Tanner (coach carter), Cherie Johnson, all shot right here in Sacramento at our soundstage and a location in Granite Bay.

Nov 15, 2005
That's wussup. I'll be checkin' 4 this. Thanks 4 the heads up. Appreciate it. Keep it movin'. One luv, one nation. Peace.

Oct 16, 2006
www.reverbnation.com
PHANTOM said:
Ofcourse its me, ill be lettin ya'll know what we got comin up, we got a gang of tv shows and a few movies set to hit the theaters, please support this film, its off the chain, Magic Johnson is one of the executive producers, Wyclef just scored the movie, it stars: Brian Hooks, Antwan Tanner (coach carter), Cherie Johnson, all shot right here in Sacramento at our soundstage and a location in Granite Bay.
fosho bro...check ur pm's

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
PHANTOM said:
koo.. do you still rap man? what about a soundtrack to the movie? how about blood is thicker than mudd II :)

PHANTOM

Apr 25, 2002
WWW.HITWORKSGRAVY.COM
Wassup Keith, longtime no talk dog, ill666, my aspect of the movie was that i developed the initial teaser before any of the film was shot so that there was sumpn to show to the investors, i actually came up with the spelling of the movie, all graphic design was done by me and i shot all the photography on location, and i shot the behind the scenes footage. Ive developed so much stuff for this movie its crazy, if you want a small glimse of the next big project visit www.freeagentsthemovie.com

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
that's some clean ass work homie, didn't know you were getting into film, good to see you expanding

that button on the site is hella funny "Stop It I'm Scared" hahaha