7 dead in California shooting rampage called 'premeditated mass murder'

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 5, 2014
Seriously this whole story is fake, it's just another false flag to try and take our gun rights away.

So he supposedly drove a BMW and didn't get any pussy on a college campus?..... Anything could be fabricated and scripted to be believable and then aired on a mainstream TV screen and people will think it actually happened because they seen it on the news. It aint nothin but a bunch of actors.
Not saying its not a false flag but more info would be needed although it is hard to believe someone would go on a killing spree kuz he cant get no pussy especially when theres hoes everywhere and the internet shit if he was that desperate the news stay lieing but they could have also made shit up because they dont know the reason i would rule out his dicea as evidence seeing how a cnn affiliate so called found it and plus who the fuck would write 400 plus pages complaining if he made videos im pretty sure he would of just made more videos but it do make for a funny story man goes on shooting rampage kuz he cant get none but for anyone that dont believe in false flags watergate shit they had plans to make false flags to change laws and everything shit 9/11 and the shooter for sandy hook not saying it didnt happen but according to police there is no way bruh they blamed it on did it everybody got shot with a rifle the same rifle he left in the trunk of his car even tho it was a shotty they pulled out bruhs car

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This wasn't a false flag. This was a faggot that looked like an anime character and had entitlement issues. He could have paid for all the trim in the world but it would make no difference because he wanted women that didn't choose him to do exactly that. Cold part about it is there were probably women that liked his faggoty scented candle ass but he probably rejected them.

Fuck him and the police. Muthafuckas arrested a nigga for candles smelling like roses and cherries, fuckin fresh spring mix, yet a muthafucka talks about toe taggin the entire goddam city and you donut eatin, old coffee smellin faggots give him a pass.

Jun 5, 2004
ironic how these mass shootings only happen in gun free zones or states that already have strict unconstitutional gun laws.

and it was actually more of a mass stabbing but the media is calling it a mass shooting.
Well yea theyre calling it a shooting... Lol...

When theres a fight, and then people get stabbed after the fight, is the news gonna make their report on "a mass punching" or "a mass stabbing"?

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
yeah, you are not getting my point. The media is determined to ban guns by misinforming the viewers.
this isn't a false flag.
not everything is a conspiracy theory bro. of course left wing media are going to use this to for their anti gun agenda.
but there really are some sick people out there.
America is the land of entitlement. you really think americans would give up their guns freely without a fight? i dont think so.
the media misinforms viewers on a variety of topics. its going to take more than msnbc and cnn to ban guns.

Last edited:

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
first off fuck some of you guys, i cop the vanilla scented candles & the apple pie & my spot smells like bras falling off.

...& 2nd

It's time I come clean you guys, I'm a crisis actor. You might know me from my works at Sandy Hook (fake EMT #4) and the Boston bombing (wounded bystander #8). I freelance in the internet department between false flags to throw you guys off with wacky posts and to make some extra cash. Ask me any questions you may have.
Can I have your autograph?

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
This country provides over 60% of the worlds arms. They don't give a shit about the citizens owning a gun. They already know half will get their strap taken and get blapped with their own shit. Then some gone have their shit stollen, others copped it just for novelty. On the real, most will clam up.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
his youtube page finally got deleted.
I honestly think dude was gay, and girls picked up on it and werent giving him the time of day. also dude spoke like a marvel comics villain, so that didnt help either. but yeah i think he was gay, didnt get enough attention from his parents, and had a chemical imbalance. add all of that and there's no surprise.

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
first off fuck some of you guys, i cop the vanilla scented candles & the apple pie & my spot smells like bras falling off.

...& 2nd

Can I have your autograph?
The problem is you have seen bras falling off and stay on trees right? This fool never saw a bra come off in his life and pop pills. Now unless he had a pet what the fuck did he need scented joints for? Wasn't no beezies goin through, he wasn't a bud head. Wtf? I bet that bitch ass nigga had stuffed animals he won and collected because he never gave them to a beezy.

That nigga was weak and not fit for the world. It is a shame he took six with him.

Jun 5, 2004
Yea, at least dont go kill six random people you faggot

That just made all the young bitches trust dudes alot less, so he made it harder for kids who might be in his shoes to get any buns... Now i bet these lil bitches is gonna start a screening process for niggas like "does he talk like prepubescant super villian"...no "Could he be gay and a murderer"..no "does he smell like blueberry lilac candles?" ..wait..

And pretty soon if u accidentaly use your sisters suave mountian berry body wash then bitches are gonna call the cops on you