7-3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2009
how long is warner out for? y'all really think you're gonna win the SB with matt lienart?
He will start against the titans this sunday... it was just a mild concusion.. he straight.

and i think lienart will have a solid game if he knew he was gonna start and play the whole game instead of alwayz gettin thrown in the game in fucked up situations...

Apr 23, 2009
i doubt you are getting by minnesota or new orleans.
dont doubt them red birds bro.. thats what folks said last season about the falcons, panthers and eagles in the playoffs... our D always steps it up when it counts.. i could see them cards holding up with both squads..

Go Cards!!!!!!

Mar 16, 2005
I don't understand when people say shit like this. So by your logic, EVERY single team in the NFL, except the team that wins the Bowl, "chokes" every season? It's "Super Bowl or choke"?

yes!

having watched broncos go to but end up blowing so many super bowls and playoff appearances I used to think well it was a good season, but after the super bowl wins, yes anything less is not acceptable, unless of course you are very down team and see improvement but the way the nfl is nowadays improvement doesnt take a long time

Nov 15, 2007
well you said in the playoffs we would choke, technically we didnt choke since we made it to the "super bowl"... to each his own on their opinion on playoffs meaning superbowl or not... and it doesnt matter, we 7-3 and most of the people hateing in this thread are just mad cuzz the cards got a better record than your team!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2009
no everybody is clownin cause there was no cards fans til last year when you all jumped on the bandwagon cause you were winning and act like you been reppin the cards for ever
is that u got?? come with some new shit son... been a cards fan ever since we got them here in 1988...

come with some new shit already..

GO CARDS!
GO SUNS!
GO DBACKS!
GO DEVILS!!!!!!!!!

Apr 23, 2009
no everybody is clownin cause there was no cards fans til last year when you all jumped on the bandwagon cause you were winning and act like you been reppin the cards for ever
COMING FROM A GIANTS AND COWBOY FAN^^^ BWAAHAHAHAHA TALK BOUT A BANDWAGON LOL

LOL@ ALL THESE FOOLS SAYING BANDWAGON CAUSE THEY TEAMS BLOW AND MY TEAM IS SITTIN CLEAN IN FIRST PLACE HAHAA YEEAAAA!

KEEP HATING I LOVE IT

CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
nice...see i like to see why people like different teams outside there state/city...most people on here just say look it up ive explained it enuf.

good shit
I hate the entire NFC North. I used to hate the Packers the most, but now that Favre is in Minn I hate them even more.

My early years were spent as a 49ers fan because I had family in the Bay. When Joe Montana and the family left so did me being a 9ers fan. They still get cheered for by default if there is no one else worth cheering for.

Been Saints since the early 90's because I played Linebacker and the Dome Patrol was the shit.

Apr 23, 2009
^^^^IF UR TEAM IS DOING GOOD THESE FOOLS SAY UR A BANDWAGON FAN LOL.. FUCKIN DWEEBS HAHAA

HARDCORE ARIZONA SPORTS FAN RIGHT HERE.. FUCK THE REST!!!!!