650ubeezy part 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
RedStorm said:
Ok Hemp...I think you're taking this a little too seriously.
yeah he is. anybody that takes the siccness seriously is crazy. the reason im not "talking shit back defending my image" is because I simply don't give a fuck. what reason do I have to care about the opinions of hella dudes that Ive never even met? you guys can talk all the shit you want if that's what keeps you entertained. & I could give a fuck what you guys believe as far as me not being on here lately. anyone that's talked to me knows what I been up to.

Jan 3, 2006
650Ubeezy said:
yeah he is. anybody that takes the siccness seriously is crazy. the reason im not "talking shit back defending my image" is because I simply don't give a fuck. what reason do I have to care about the opinions of hella dudes that Ive never even met? you guys can talk all the shit you want if that's what keeps you entertained. & I could give a fuck what you guys believe as far as me not being on here lately. anyone that's talked to me knows what I been up to.

so WHAT have u been up to ?

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
when shit happens online aka exposure thread or whatever, mutha fuckas will find shit to do in real life, real quick.

this is called the "while i did something important you guys sat around and talked about me all day, loserz (but i really lurked and viewed the thread periodically)" counter attack.

and i mean if you dont care dont write paragraphs about how you dont care and dont give a fuck you know? i mean you can if you want...but it would be easier to just sit back and laugh along with us, if its all gravy..

all this "i dont give a fuck" stuff just seems like its getting under your skin or something, you know.

May 7, 2002
Hemp said:
she knows that too, which is why she aint ever post her pic yet craved attention so she was a tease.

n now that she got exposed, shed rather stay away than to continue and play the sicc game. The same game played with emma, tadou, n boeg,only she cant handle it.

we should applaud those who have stepped their game up and remain talkin shit back as they tried to defend their image.

boo @ beezy, if you a "Playa" only through txt and cant handle the truth about your 07 graduatin ass then maybe you dont belong here, or MAYBE you should have stfu this whole time and not attempted to talk your way into popularity cuz this is what happens to fake bitches with no REAL game.

get the fuck outta here
Whoa buddy, over-reacting? I think so.. lol

May 7, 2002
Gas One said:
when shit happens online aka exposure thread or whatever, mutha fuckas will find shit to do in real life, real quick.

this is called the "while i did something important you guys sat around and talked about me all day, loserz (but i really lurked and viewed the thread periodically)" counter attack.

and i mean if you dont care dont write paragraphs about how you dont care and dont give a fuck you know? i mean you can if you want...but it would be easier to just sit back and laugh along with us, if its all gravy..

all this "i dont give a fuck" stuff just seems like its getting under your skin or something, you know.

You just read my fucking mind bro.

Aug 11, 2003
romula88 said:
oh so thats what that meant...

Slap that Frist Cutthroat album.. DAMN>. I shouldnt even have to tell mothafucka on this site about that shit.

but I'm guesin macdre didnt start that shit.. he might of.. but i think that was bay slang for a while

Not sure so dont take it as fact,.... I just know thats where i heard it first

turf buccaneers this is the shit this is what got me on dubee and PSD

I k

Aug 11, 2003
Gas One said:

Its cuz Females cant take that shit and move on.. or atlest the ones i know.

Lots of people saying whats wrong with them makes em want to fix it.. but half the time they can't so they cry or feel shitty

You gotta watch what you say to a female they aint like a dude who can take some shit and move on.]

I still remember that shit from when i asked if i looked like i was FOB

That shit was hella funny I should have saved them Pics.. that shit is clownin

Jan 15, 2006
Really Treal said:
Look At all his post......I smell a captain. You got your cape on a lil too tight today.

CAPTAIN SAVE-A-HOE AWARD GOES TO......ROMULA88
DON'T SAVE HER, SHE DON'T WANNA BE SAVED!!!
"Up up and awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay you go, captaïn save a hoe dont you know them hoes a peel yo ass mayn??????" - luniz