650 Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
sometimes I wonder if the 650 is ever going to get right in the rap scene, the bay area rap scene. sure we've got dem hoodstarz & sean-t, but everyone else goes unrecognized because they aren't making enough noise. when people look at bay area rap they pretty much only think about frisco & oakland. if you look at new york they've got more than 2 or 3 cities/areas making good music. if other regions of the bay started making and promoting QUALITY music I think it would strengthen bay area rap...anyways, any thoughts?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Lame Thread Ubeezy

step your bart thread making game up no one cares about this shit lol

lets worry about the bay getting right in the rap scene again before we get concerned about sections

Feb 1, 2006
lisicki it's a legit topic...u hater lol. nah but seriously, theres somethin wrong with the 650 rap game...

a dog g, you got a demolition men mixtape droppin? ill peep your myspace...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I got started in Bay area rap listing to the old school EPA rappers like Chunk, Tottaly Insane, Roots from the Underground, Sean T, Neva Legal, SIC, Doc Louie etc. All we really have now is Sean T and the Hoodstarz.

Oct 25, 2006
Me and knuckles, Alpha and Omega out here doin it.. you can here our single "legendary" on sactown radio, now in regular rotation and also on the siccness hour... we got our debut album comin in late sept or early october.. the spitta out here doin it, Jimmy Roses makin noise outta that south city, new album comin in a few months,the whole loudvoize records family... Zak 1 still makin noise... just to name a few off top

Nov 20, 2007
kobe soz, ha!

lol @ hah records...what's that stand for hilarious after hilarious record?

lol @ those girls who were probably still underaged and up in burlingame high

Feb 1, 2006
YUP ITS GONE B CALLED "FEET TO THE STREET" I GOT THE PHOTOSHOOT FOR IT ONCE THEY GET BACK FROM THE OZONE AWARDS.. I WAS ON NUTHIN BUT SLAP VOL.6 TRACK 12 AND IMA B ON NUTHIN BUT SLAP VOL.7 SO LOOK OUT FOR THAT TOO THE ONE THAS GONNA HAVE J STALIN ON THE FRONT

THEM SOZ VIDEOS ARE RIDICULOUS

WWW.MYSPACE.COM/AGCUBANO
what city are you from?

that's coo that people USED TO bump rappers out here but what about now? i already know jimmy's been doin his thing but you don't hear him reppin south city really...i guess cause all our cities are hella smaller and more spread out that theres no real movement or sound goin on...but everyone listens to rap out here it's a market...everybody i know that rap is just lazy with it and isn't really gettin their shit out there...