650 Rap

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
ok well my question is would u completely ignore music from the westbay based only on the fact that you feel theres alot of fakes in this area... like if u saw my cd on the shelve, knowing im a latino from redwood city, would u ignore my shit just cuz im from here?

Feb 1, 2006
yeah you can't generalize like that. there are alot of real dudes that rap out here. there could be more fakes, but that doesn't mean 100% of rappers from the 650 are middle class white boys. those are not the people this thread is about. im talking about why rappers from the 650 aren't recognized and why they aren't marketing quality music from their area.

May 9, 2002
ok well my question is would u completely ignore music from the westbay based only on the fact that you feel theres alot of fakes in this area... like if u saw my cd on the shelve, knowing im a latino from redwood city, would u ignore my shit just cuz im from here?
Thats a good question. Based on the Soz and such that have "represented" the 650 to this point, i would be sceptical, yes.

yeah you can't generalize like that. there are alot of real dudes that rap out here. there could be more fakes, but that doesn't mean 100% of rappers from the 650 are middle class white boys. those are not the people this thread is about. im talking about why rappers from the 650 aren't recognized and why they aren't marketing quality music from their area.
I already addressed why on this very page. Go back and re-read it.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
Every city has a soz! im all over the 650 and never once have i seen dude! There are alot of artist that claim a city and dont even live there anymore.

why are cats more worried about someones location then the music? There are hitters in the 650 and people respect that! just because you dont know or havent heard of the artist, dont mean everyone else is the same!

dalycity650

Barlito's Way
Feb 8, 2006
IM BRINGING OUT AN ALBUM FRUM THE 650--MY NAME SLLEEPY, AND I LIVE IN DALY CITY-THE EASTSIDE, AND MY SHIT IS GONNA BE GANGSTA ORIGINAL BAY AREA 90S SHIT FOR YALL THAT STILL SUPPORT THAT MUSIC, IM WORKING ON IT RITE NOW, AND I SHOULD BE DOING MY PHOTOSHOOT NEXT MONTH, REPPIN 650 ALL THE WAY FOR THE HOMIES

Feb 1, 2006
IM BRINGING OUT AN ALBUM FRUM THE 650--MY NAME SLLEEPY, AND I LIVE IN DALY CITY-THE EASTSIDE, AND MY SHIT IS GONNA BE GANGSTA ORIGINAL BAY AREA 90S SHIT FOR YALL THAT STILL SUPPORT THAT MUSIC, IM WORKING ON IT RITE NOW, AND I SHOULD BE DOING MY PHOTOSHOOT NEXT MONTH, REPPIN 650 ALL THE WAY FOR THE HOMIES
post something you've already done

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
come fuck with the REALEST! THE MUSIC SPEAKS FOR ITSELF!

http://servnu151.blogspot.com
myspace.com/nesra
myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

im not tryin to clown or be harsh
but you are far from the king of the 650 and homie, being real...the music is mediocre to average at best

you did release of shitload of album and tried pretty hard to do it, and you might have made a chunk of change in the hood
but that tth album was horrible, your mixtapes ws aiiiiight
but i spoort yo work ethic and hustle

but dogg lets keep it real, theres plenty of other cats that deserve the title before you

but make yo money man

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
naw that was prolly some ol' mixtape who knows who put out.. ain't no one heard any of the album.. we waitin for the right deal.

Coming Soon: THA HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY (The Album) ft. San Quinn, Jacka, Lil Ric, Mr. Kee, Telly Mac, Arsen + more.

I respect your opinion though, it's all good.

but this ain't a thread about us, bottomline is there's a buncha suckaz in here talkin bout the west of the bay is nothin but white boys or what not.. they obviously ain't in the streets like that.. so their opinion about the music doesn't mean much.

If you don't get your hustle right out this way, it's very hard to survive.. most give up and move out to some far away ass cow smellin' town.. the average income of the cities is high because of the residents out in the hills.. but on the lower sides, it consists of some of the poorest crumb snatching muthafucaz you'll ever meet.. and the crime as a whole stays down because the conviction rate is around 95% in this county so the streets get cleaned every season.. every real hood is so damn small that anybody who is anyone is finna know each other.. and that means there's more snitchin goin on than anywhere else.. it's much easier for pigs take control of the area.. it's just different, and if you ain't spent time with actual factors out this way, then you ain't sayin nothin.. keep talkin your shit.