6 Highway Patrol's Killed in Sac in the last 5 Months...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 24, 2006
LAST WEEKEND OR THE WEEKEND BEFORE I WENT BACK TO SAC FRUM CHICO N THEY HAD THA SIGNNS ON THE FREEWAY ALL LIT UP SAYING "OFFICER SHOOTING OFFICER SHOOTING" THAT SHIT WUS CRAZY THE BOYS WERE EVRYWERE

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
they're quick to put the info on amber alertwhen they're lookin for a suspect who shot one of their own....but when i lil girl go missin, they take there sweet time.

i'm tellin you, if you're a cop, it's huntin season for you.

When they killed that cop on highway 99(salida/modesto) 2 weeks ago...they called in the FBI, sherrif, and all th law enforcements in the state to help track down the killer............but when this happens to a joe shmoe, it's a whole different story.

Cops kill innocent people all the time(wrong-address drug bust, mistaken the pencil for a gun, gun "accidently" went off etc..)....the least we can do is take one of their own.

Dec 23, 2004
WWW.Y-DR3STA.COM
Call Me an Asshole, a Jerk, whatever, Fuck em, no love lost cuz it never was any... They dont shed tears when Children in hoods get killed & Niggas wit kids go down 4 life, So dont expect simpathy from Us street niggas cuz we aint givin shit out! Period!

Mar 30, 2003
i'll thank tha man who shot tha boyz..fuck police and fuck tha law!

AND IAM SERIOUS FUCK THA POLICE AND FUCK THA LAW!!

Yall dont even noe how many times i get in it wit tha boys it aint funny!?!
Just last nite them niggaz fucked wit us 4 NO FUCKING REASON! FUCKING GANG TASK FORCE!

PS: FUCK THA S.P.D!

Mar 30, 2003
Y-Dr3$ta said:
Call Me an Asshole, a Jerk, whatever, Fuck em, no love lost cuz it never was any... They dont shed tears when Children in hoods get killed & Niggas wit kids go down 4 life, So dont expect simpathy from Us street niggas cuz we aint givin shit out! Period!

AND THATS TREAL MUTHAFUCKING TALK!!