6/25: Fahrenheit 9/11 to be released Stateside

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
i was thinking of renting that bowling for columbine but the cover seems like its some sort of comedy...what exactly is it about.

and whats this new documentary about bush about?

May 27, 2002
Deep, you do know that to get his point across in BFC, he edits and splices film mid-speech, and merges it with other speeches from the same person (CHARLESTON HESTON). He also gives inaccurate dates and timeframe and even CONTEXT of speeches he shows.

Isnt that umm....misleading?

I suppose if we were to make that required high school viewing, which encourages people to make money thru cheating and lying, we should also insist that these kids watch movies like BLOW where they can learn how to rock, chop, and bag?

May 16, 2002
The trailer was great.

"I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers, Thank you. Now watch this drive!"

(btw, aren't we the terrorist killers?)

Also, if anyone posts the hardylaw link I will personally strangle them to death.

May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
Bwhahahaha! Cutting and pasting smack is the best you could come up with on Moore? Out of context or not, Heston showed his true colors himself. He didn't need Moore's help to expose himself as a closet racist. And surely Bush does a GREAT job all by himself of making the Leader of the New World Order look like a fumbling moron. They guy think's he's God incarnate. Calling out countries as "evil" Bwhahahahahahahahfuckinghahahahahaha! Using "God's will" in any context as a public figure is gross folly. He's sounds just like the cat Chris Rock (as Mays Gilliam) was running against in "Head of State", "God Bless America, and no place else." Bwhahahahahahaha! No wonder the rest of the world hates us. Our un-elected leader is a pompous a-hole.

As a country the US is still shitting it's diapers compared to the rest of the world age-wise. Yet we continue to try to impress our will on everyone like we're so much wiser and civilized. Bwhahahahahahaha! We're the global J Dubbs going door to door handing out Awake mags like we're the saviors of the planet.

If there is any true Axis of Evil on earth, it the current administration and it's rich cronies it's sleeping with.

Dec 25, 2003
Rippa, hate to break it to you homie...but read closely the *entire* rebuttal of BFC, and watch the movie.

The author of the "Exposing BFC" article put words in Moore's mouth, and pretended to understand the intent of a few of the passages.

Here is the major "fact" sequence upon which "Exposing BFC" is based.

1. Michael Moore says "NRA rally happens just xx days later."

2. Cue clipped Heston speech.

Michael Moore never said "This is what he said at the rally which happened three days later". He simply said "There was an NRA rally days later", and followed it with Heston clips which he spliced.

*Never* did he say "Heston said this at the rally which occured three days later."

The author of "Exposing BFC" is trying to claim that he implied this, which he didn't.

Dec 25, 2003
LOL @ Michael Savage.

These liberal gay sodomites probably bang each other for their shits and giggles. I am a crony old fuck who still talks about the commies like its 1950. Now pass me my heart medication. Have you ever listened to this rap music? This poisonous music telling all black youth to kill people? That's probably why black people are where they are today, rap music. I bet if you look at the statistics of Rap and Crack together, the more rap we listened to in America, the more crack black people smoked. It's probably a fact and if it isn't, or you think it isn't Hello to you Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Jul 10, 2002
Ebert & Roper gave this two thumbs up. I think he raises awareness on many important issues. Of course all documentaries have an agenda and are skewed and biased, but at least he lets you know exactly where he's coming from...

Micheal Moore needs to keep doing his thing, he's a rightwing conservative NRA's christian coalitions biggest nightmare and headache, a perfect example are from the replies above

He needs to keep doin his thizzle...

Apr 8, 2004
Deep Thought said:
And surely Bush does a GREAT job all by himself of making the Leader of the New World Order look like a fumbling moron. They guy think's he's God incarnate. Calling out countries as "evil" Bwhahahahahahahahfuckinghahahahahaha! Using "God's will" in any context as a public figure is gross folly. He's sounds just like the cat Chris Rock (as Mays Gilliam) was running against in "Head of State", "God Bless America, and no place else." Bwhahahahahahaha! No wonder the rest of the world hates us. Our un-elected leader is a pompous a-hole.

As a country the US is still shitting it's diapers compared to the rest of the world age-wise. Yet we continue to try to impress our will on everyone like we're so much wiser and civilized. Bwhahahahahahaha! We're the global J Dubbs going door to door handing out Awake mags like we're the saviors of the planet.

If there is any true Axis of Evil on earth, it the current administration and it's rich cronies it's sleeping with.
lol, good shit

Jul 7, 2002
THA RIPPA said:
Deep, you do know that to get his point across in BFC, he edits and splices film mid-speech, and merges it with other speeches from the same person (CHARLESTON HESTON). He also gives inaccurate dates and timeframe and even CONTEXT of speeches he shows.

Isnt that umm....misleading?

I suppose if we were to make that required high school viewing, which encourages people to make money thru cheating and lying, we should also insist that these kids watch movies like BLOW where they can learn how to rock, chop, and bag?

Bowling for Columbine was well done, and was based on a the book The Culture of Fear: Why Americans Are Afraid of the Wrong Things. Did the book used the same methods u described? lol