55 days sober.......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 24, 2010
that is fuckin impressive, what do you do with all the boredom or downtime? weekends aren't as fun w/o some booze. i'd fuckin go in a rage without booze on the weekends.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
im slowly doing the same im 26 and have been partying since like 13 and in no way is that depressing anyways i havent drank for a week proly smoke the rest of my weed tonight then lay off that see how it feels no alcohol runs been good so far gonna try it for a month then party hard

Apr 25, 2002
Well i got sick...i went from 245 and im down to 220 right now....im steadying doing cardio...i feel better than ever...when i first started i couldnt even run a half mile.No
w im doing 2 in a half and riding my bike 12 miles a day

Aug 9, 2005
Im in the gym to tough rite now...When im at the club I see shit in sober motion and all these drunks jawline is yappin Im tripen of how unprepared that shit makes you for funk. My demenor toward the Beezy's they think im stuck up but chase the challenge cuz Im not loaded showing my animal instict all over them... Sober and Gym got me feelin good lately . get busy livin brethren!