/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 9, 2003
Wtf? This is the type of shit that gets people banned. There are Pm's so you can reach him one on one. Well gotta say my peace before Jim Hat closes this shit.

Apr 25, 2002
Don't make yourself such a target. Read what you write and think about it for a while before you press reply. Yeah there are fakers on here, name one site where there isn't, but there are real folks on here too, along with others that know what they are talkin about. I've met alot of people from this board and leader is one of them. he's good people. And I haven't really seen him ripping you on this shit but if he is then you probably deserved it.

Oct 19, 2002
BG-SCRODE said:
-N- RAW LYRIXXXX BOY,IM THA NET BANGER,WHAT BOUT THAT 'WHEN I WAS -N- LA 'SHIT,PLEAS HOMEI.....
LOL Did i hit a nerve? You shouldn't have started your first thread here tryna call people out. Thats that..... Wait a minute "when i was -n- LA?" , what did you mistake me for BALHEADRIX? That aint my thread :rolleyes: