/

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2003
This was bullshit. He came on here and Leader got on him about spelling and fucking grammar. What is this high school? Thank you teacher. And other people on this board jumped on the train thinkin "If Leader don't liek him, he must be an idiot!"

And he was right there are fakes on here like everywhere, why was this bannable? Because Leader got at him like a fuckin spell check and made him look stupid? Good job Jim Hat, let people post about how they got mugged for wearing a red shirt, but ban people who spell wrong.

LOOTER oF tHE NEW CHURCH

IGNORANT ASSHOLE PIECE OF SHIT
Apr 22, 2002
www.stevie-wonder.com
Jim Hat didnt ban him Vamps did; and Vamps did it because Vamps wanted him gone. I know many will assume that i had something to do with it, but I don't care either way because that dude poses no intellectual threat to anyone on here and if he was still here it would just mean more clowning. He needs to take a break from this after his long day (77 posts!) and come back under an unassuming name when he grows up. And yeah I checked him about his grammar and shit why not? On this board all I see is a bunch of typed words, you act like there is anything else I can say about the dude. Of course he went on to talk about the well-to-do ghetto's he is simultaneously reppin and he dug himself more of a hole in that. The way people convey thoughts on here through their keyboards says alot about them. By the way maybe you didnt notice but he was gettin clowned overall just for being the epitome of the same shit that he had dared to start a thread about and feebly call out fellow fakes on here. Despite any truth present in what he said (and yes there WAS truth in it, but it was way too hateful; especially for some newbie), he canceled it all out by being the fake lop that he is.

Apr 25, 2002
that fool deserved to be banned 100%...every post i saw from dude was on some bullshit...and he was most likely some other nerd who got banned rebirthed to a new name....

i seen homeboys post in the southern cal forum..."NORCAL"...is all it said...tell me that isnt some shit startin nonsense...plus..the thread he started here about his "homie told him its a gang of fakes on here"..wtf?..that shit does not need a thread of its own..period...im glad Vamps 86'd that muthafucka..and i hope he is just as quik to ban anybody else who spends all there time on the siccness talkin bullshit