50" Samsung 720p DLP +Xbox360 (HDMI)+Halo 3+1600 Xbox pts+$100NFL gift card <$1200

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Sony is overrated and overpriced...they seemingly get lowering ratings than the Samsung and Sharp models, i believe even Pioneer has beaten them in comparison.

When I was looking at TV's 4 months ago, the Sharps' were DOE...the one I wanted anyways. THe one I have now, like Tony posted, is $200 cheaper than when I bought it. I luv it and have only one complaint;PIP. THe PIP has its OWN tuner, and only operates on analog. In other words, you cant get a digtial channels even if you have digital cable. Its fuckin worthless.

Jul 25, 2003
www.brazzers.com
I Fucked Your Mom said:
Sony is overrated and overpriced...they seemingly get lowering ratings than the Samsung and Sharp models, i believe even Pioneer has beaten them in comparison.

When I was looking at TV's 4 months ago, the Sharps' were DOE...the one I wanted anyways. THe one I have now, like Tony posted, is $200 cheaper than when I bought it. I luv it and have only one complaint;PIP. THe PIP has its OWN tuner, and only operates on analog. In other words, you cant get a digtial channels even if you have digital cable. Its fuckin worthless.
when buying a new tv (which i plan to do soon) will it state if it doesnt get digital channels like u said?

Jun 13, 2002
siccness.net
I Fucked Your Mom said:
In other words, you cant get a digtial channels even if you have digital cable. Its fuckin worthless.
Yeah, same here on my Sony.

eastbayrider510 said:
when buying a new tv (which i plan to do soon) will it state if it doesnt get digital channels like u said?
Don't worry, it will accept digital channels. What he means is the PIP only uses the cable input. You can't have it show one of the auxilliary inputs like component, composite, hdmi, etc.