$50 LICWIT BEATS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2004
San Diego, CA
www.myspace.com
SO IVE BEEN JOOGIN BEATS THIS WEEK, GETTIN'EM OFF FOR 50 BUCCS....
AND I FORGOT ABOUT ALL THE ARTISTS THAT BE ON THA SICCNESS!!!! SO TO ANYBODY THAT WANTED TO DUMP ON A LICWIT BEAT BUT DIDN'T GET THA CHANCE CUZ THEY DIDN'T KNOW ME OR DIDN'T HAVE THE BREAD, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE TO GET THAT LICWIT CREDIT ON YOUR ALBUM OR MIXTAPE....
IT WILL BE SLAP, OF WHATEVER TYPE YOU NEED... I JOOGED A BEAT TO A FEMALE THIS WEEK ON SOME 808 RNB HIP HOP SHIT THAT SOUNDS LIKE IT SHOULD BE ON THE RADIO.... WHATEVER YOU NEED, I GOT IT....AND I'M CUSTOM MAKIN BEATS AND DOIN SAMPLES SO HOLLA AT ME WHILE I GOT THIS SHIT CRACCIN AND WE CAN GET IT GOIN!!!!!

Apr 21, 2006
Good lookin when u have it hit me up licwit so u can email me a snippet and I can check it out. It's not gonna be for my relly ima give it to black mikey so I need some heat heat heat

Apr 21, 2006
West coast but Not west coast cliche'. Bass bass bass. Not to uptempo. Somethin you can scant too but also flip to. Eeka mouse woven all in that shit. 808s man all day. Somethin like shawnaas gettin some head wit too short or shines bad boys wit barrington. Those kind of beats but wit a west coast feel.

Apr 19, 2008
if i could flow other than some dr.suess shit, ide get at this. production by lic for 50? just want to buy one just to have haha

Feb 27, 2010
and you know this
rey ru
all gas no brakes
where yall @?
right here my dude. whats up with an ol school snoop dogg feel. i need somethin similar to that doggy dog world. not exactly but just as grimie. with a sample on it from snoop. I want this in the chorus part... "Ya'll niggas better recognize, and see where I'm comin from is still Eastside" that's from that doggy dog world. and you already know this is specifically for the turf. i'll pay 50 for that. let me know if you can do it tho. it's gotta be exactly what i want for me to fux wit it. you got beats i can hear that you've done? get at me G

Feb 27, 2010
im workin on that right now.... and if you want another one, shoot your number pm and ill hit you n show you whats craccin....
most of the beats that are already done are gonna run you more than 50, though... i got something 4 you still
Good lookin. I'll shoot it.