50 claims he will show Game stripper & Change of Hearts video footage on the AM tour.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 2, 2005
50 claims he will show Game stripper & Change of Hearts video footage on the AM tour.

whoo kid is on sirius sayin that 50 is goin to play game's stripper tape and the change of heart video at the anger management tour the "stripper tape" supposodly shows game stripping naked in night clubs but thats pretty sad if 50 gunna do that y the fuck would u wanna see game naked i reckon 50 should just do a diss or sumthin but it would be funny if 50 does do this and to seee game's reaction.

kinda ironic that it was Yuk that exposed all this and now 50 is gonna use it.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
cause they both tryin to destroy eachothers credibility...

Game is in all kinds a of fucked up shit...
....he needs to worry about what Jay-Z...gonna say..
since he went at Bleek on his 300 bars and runnin...

Jay...will end his career..

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
50 and Game should fight.
never happen...both got too much to lose career wise.

look what happened to Sticky Fingaz from ONYX.. (who?..EXACTLY)
this dude goes on tv to fight another no name celebrity...and get's friggin' TKO'd by the scrub.
he goes from hip-hop "toughguy"...to nickelodeon actor quick fast...

beef is for bbq's....if you have beef w/ someone, squash it with that mutha fucka solo, don't go on every media outlet and talk about it....It's like they want you to be aware of it, so just in case they get blammed, you know who the suspects are...feel me?

Apr 2, 2005
I doubt that Yuk will release that footage now that they have squashed the beef...I wouldn't be surprised if we here Yuk & Game dissing 50 on the same track in the near future.

Oct 14, 2004
Game and 50 are best friends. 50 is smart because if he shows Games footage then people will buy more 50 and game shit thus keeping them cats rich. Most of you people are blind to this. They are both fakes. Its only obvious. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. Stop buying their shit just download it and burn it. I highly believe in downlaoding an artists cd fuck paying 18 for whack ass music.

Apr 11, 2005
www.myspace.com
i think game and yuk gon prolly hook up to make some diss tracks to 50. since they ended tha beef it'll most likely happen. dat shit would be good for da west tho cuzz then yuk would be more known then he allready is. MORE EXPOSURE FOR THA WEST. my oppinion

Feb 8, 2003
JAY-Z warned The Game on the MEMPHIS BLEEK :534 album on track #3 Summer.

IMO Game can't fuck with Sean Carter. He isn't even in Hova's league. If you ask me Game is dumb he flat out fucked up. Basically Jay-z runs most of the industry he can pulled the plug on him at anytime. 50 can wear him out..

Aug 20, 2004
Rob S4 said:
Game and 50 are best friends. 50 is smart because if he shows Games footage then people will buy more 50 and game shit thus keeping them cats rich. Most of you people are blind to this. They are both fakes. Its only obvious. OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES. Stop buying their shit just download it and burn it. I highly believe in downlaoding an artists cd fuck paying 18 for whack ass music.
Why would more people buy the Games album due to him stripping????THat doesnt even make any sense jack ass...

Oct 14, 2004
Gringo Starr said:
Why would more people buy the Games album due to him stripping????THat doesnt even make any sense jack ass...
Because you dumb fuck people love drama. I bet you will get it when it drops. Plus bitches love that cat. YOur a fucking idiot. Yo dogg why woudz they by dis g's shit? Fucking lame.

Jun 30, 2004
Rob S4 said:
Stop buying their shit just download it and burn it. I highly believe in downlaoding an artists cd fuck paying 18 for whack ass music.

I wouldnt even download their weak ass music. I dont care about any of these artist at all. they both can suck a dick for all I care.