50 cent under police protection

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
G.O.D. its all good if you dont like a particular rapper but to go as far as to say "sounded like a broke mase, who just started rappin" is a bit unwarranted.. He's been laying down tracks with everybody these days with the likes of Nas, J-lo, Missy Elliot and of course eminem. 50 even made a few songs with Mase beats, he knows he sounds like him but I don't think he can change that and I doubt hes broke after signing a milliondollar plus contract..

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
And 50 actually got lyrics, unlike MAse...

"I aint gonna lie, I used to think R Kelly was the shit, till I found out he been fuckin around wit Bow Wows bitch." 50

Apr 25, 2002
N JAIL U MY HOE said:

G.O.D your not a hater, thats your opinon, but the songs on the 8Mile soundtrack arn't the type of songs that got him such a huge buzz, pick up some "G-Unit" tracks of Kazaa, or load or buy the album "50Cent - Power of the Dollar" that is what got him the buzz, cause its tight as fuck!
real chop.....power of the dollar was hard!

G.O.D

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistadrawmuh.cjb.net
all im saying......my ear's think dood is one of the worst i've ever heard...... sorry if ya disagree....and fa sho, my moment was a lil overboard.....but i expected sum super tight mufucca rappin his azz off....cuzz eminem been sayin "50 the best rapper ever, he's my favorite rapper".... then i hear this cat..and im like.....r u for fuccin real?......dood got no personality, no delivery, no nothing, except sum good punch lines.....thats just my 2 cent's

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
the song "Ain't No Gangsta" is the shit

"I don't believe you Murder, Fuck around leave you murder, Murder, Murder... Ya life on the line" when he talken about Ja Rule!

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
50 released a statement saying there was no truth to the rumors of police protection.

And honestly I don't really believe the cops are guarding him or any rappers for that matter. Does anyone really think they care if he gets hit?

Doxx