50 cent joins village people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm sure 50 really cares what a bunch of fools on an internet message board have to say. That fool is getting paid discusting amounts of money to do that kind of shit. You know yall would get in one of those mags in your draws if they paid you the cash they give 50 to do those spreads.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
jayda650 said:
I'm sure 50 really cares what a bunch of fools on an internet message board have to say. That fool is getting paid discusting amounts of money to do that kind of shit. You know yall would get in one of those mags in your draws if they paid you the cash they give 50 to do those spreads.
exactly...i cant stand 50 cent but there is not way i can sit here and talk shit about some pictures that he probably got paid 20 g's to do

Aug 16, 2006
jayda650 said:
Yea right,.. i'd never wanna pose like a gay and sing gay music to get paid. I dont know about you, but would you wanna pose in gay suits to gain mon?

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
LaidBackLunatic said:
Yea right,.. i'd never wanna pose like a gay and sing gay music to get paid. I dont know about you, but would you wanna pose in gay suits to gain mon?
i bet you would change your tone with that money in your face...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Jake said:
i bet you would change your tone with that money in your face...
thats what I'm saying, 50 prolly got more for that spread than any onf us see in a year. I'd do that shit

Apr 5, 2005
jayda650 said:

50 already breaded the fuck up! why the fuck would he care about a niggah paying him 20k for dressing like a homo when he clowns other cats for looking gay or what not? if i had 100 million in the bank and a magazine was willing to pay me 100k to look gay i'd turn that down. I mean look at 50. he portrays himself as this hardcore thug, yet hes taking pictures in a fruity ass fuck outfit.

we all know 50 is a hypocrite who is always contradicting himself.

if cats on this board thinks he looks fuckin gay than he looks fuckin gay. its not like we dont know how much the man is worth- we just dont care. He looks gay ass fuck in that picture point blank.

And i'll still slap his music. lol. 2 cents on this board is good as 2 dollars

Apr 5, 2005
^^^^^hard? the hell you talking about? he aint released a single in a minute. plus he posing like a homo. that sure aint hard to me mane. all i know is that his next album will still go platinum is he still has his groove. im thinking he will have a brand new producing cast. we'll see if he comes hard