50 Cent changes name...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
Man, talk about wishful thinking. Funny how hate spreads & causes people to lie to themselves even after seeing the fact that them pics are HELLA PHOTOSHOPPED!

Everybody claimin' 50 is a snitch, yada yada yada, but all of you are fuckin' liars if you say you didn't own a copy of "Get Rich or Die Tryin'." Even if you had a burned copy, you were still bumping that shit daily. If you truly love rap you were bumping that album in 2003. The only way you weren't...

is if you were living under a rock, or stranded on a island like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Over half of you fuckers bump Lady Ga Ga and probably bump the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack behind closed doors damn you all closet squares!

And if you truly never cared for dudes music, the solution is simple. Don't buy the album.

...but this is the only way some of you can get a bit of satisfaction to your life by trying your hardest to believe it's real. I guess that would make some of you official haters. To wish harm on anybody when that person doesn't even knows you exist is simply a straight bitch move.

Mar 23, 2004
Man, talk about wishful thinking. Funny how hate spreads & causes people to lie to themselves even after seeing the fact that them pics are HELLA PHOTOSHOPPED!

Everybody claimin' 50 is a snitch, yada yada yada, but all of you are fuckin' liars if you say you didn't own a copy of "Get Rich or Die Tryin'." Even if you had a burned copy, you were still bumping that shit daily. If you truly love rap you were bumping that album in 2003. The only way you weren't...

is if you were living under a rock, or stranded on a island like Tom Hanks in Castaway.

Over half of you fuckers bump Lady Ga Ga and probably bump the Brokeback Mountain soundtrack behind closed doors damn you all closet squares!

And if you truly never cared for dudes music, the solution is simple. Don't buy the album.

...but this is the only way some of you can get a bit of satisfaction to your life by trying your hardest to believe it's real. I guess that would make some of you official haters. To wish harm on anybody when that person doesn't even knows you exist is simply a straight bitch move.

Mar 23, 2004
@Gem, what was that rant for?
lmao, thats what im saying.

did he not read the thread before he threw on his cape and jumped in with that emotional ass post.

he had to lose the weight to play the role of football player who gets sick with cancer. tattoo's were obviously covered up to fit the character.

its for a movie, breh.

May 16, 2002
LOL!!!! I just thought I'd stretch the thread out a bit & get the Siccness on my ass about that.

I seriously don't give 2 shits.

...but now watch how many are gonna skip this post and give me shit thinking I'm serious.