50 cent a snich on ja rulE???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 26, 2002
MAN... i heard some shit i didnot feel like hearin...irv gotti and ja rule on the radio say fifty cent is a police informant and that he put a 50 yard restrainig order on him... this shit here bet fuckin not be true b cuz thats the type of shit thatll make me not buy a niggas album you can even get the shit on kazaa just type interviewja disss 50)and hella shit should pop up..:( post replies yall later...

May 10, 2002
THERE SAYING THAT BECAUSE THATS THERE ONLY WAY TO TRY TO HATE ON 50, THERE MAD CUZ HES THE HOTTEST SELLIING ARTIST IN THE COUNTRY AND HE HAS TALKED SO MUCH SHIT ABOUT THEM ON SO MANY DIFFERANT TRACKS MURDER INC ARE JUST RESORTING TO ANYTHING TO BRING 50 DOWN.

NO OFFENSE BUT THIS TOPIC IS GETTING REAL PLAYED OUT I DONT KNOW IF YOUVE SEEN ALL THE POSTS ABOUT THIS.

Jul 9, 2002
I heard that Irv, Ja, and 50 used to have threesomes and during a three some Ja asked Irv who's dick was bigger, his or 50's and Irv said 50's and thats why 50 got shot 9 times and now Ja has Irv all to himself.

Ram-C-Note

On the Rise
May 12, 2002
www.ramcnote.com
The police assign restraining orders against people without their consent..... I got stabbed one time, and police put one out against them fools.......... l didnt appreciate it, but it wasnt up to me....
They can even have police officers guarding you 24 hours a day against your will...

Jan 19, 2003
i seen photos of the papers with 50's signature on it on the internet before i just thought it was fake but now that ja and irv are saying it i guess its not. Ja and irv aint gonna make somethin up like that and if it was false youd hear 50 say but 50 aint never commented on it so that got me thinkin its true...........this kinda goes hand n hand with that post i made bout 50 doing a song with justin timberlake, the bigger and bigger 50 gets the more fakeness thats getting exposed and im startin to think he is more a eminem pop creation than a street soldier................................................................................................................with all that said though his cd is still in my car and still get major play everyday cause that shit is tight as fuck, if 50 aint has hard as he claims to be then oh well thats on him but as far as his music goes he has alot alot alot of talent and you cant take that away from him.

Jul 3, 2002
50 cent addresses this whole order of protection bullshit in the new XXL magazine in the Dre/Em/50 interview... its fake.

and the song with Justin Timberlake, 50 did not make the lyrcs for "cry me a river"... that song is off a mix tape, its a remix... they cut 50's verse out of another song and put it on the justin beat and slaped it on a mixtape........ i forget what mixtape tho.. is it DJ hoo or somethin... i know someobody here knows, this post been remade hundred times... anyways holla back

Jan 19, 2003
^^^ which would still be some bitch shit...........only time i would even consider going to the police is if a close family member got murdered and i didnt know who did it then id go to the police asking for their help , otherwise youll never see me talkin to the faggot punk police i got nothing nice to say to them.

Jul 3, 2002
ok heres exactly what 50 wrote:
" whats crazy is that the first time i ever heard of that scenario, I was in Detroit. Em was telling me what was going to happen in New York a month later! I could have easily gone to a library and copied some documents all blurry and put Ja's name in there, to make people think something.... But i just think that they're clowns for even attempting it. "

MITCHY SLICK

CEO/Artist WrongKind Records
Jan 29, 2003
yall wanna see some west coast underground gangsta shit?watch MITCHY SLICK'S VIDEO FOR TRIGERATION STATION.JUST SEARCH mitch slick AND YOU CAN DOWN LOAD IT.WE DONT NEED 50 WE GOT MITCHY.THAT NIGGA ALREADY RICH.IM STILL IN THE STREET'S.LET'S BRING SOME OF THAT MONEY BACK TO THE STREET,IM GONE SPREAD IT AROUND OUT ON THIS LEFT END.