50 Cal Got Throw Backs too...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Here is some throw backs from my homie Dee. My homie Raw who makes beats lived with him a for a few months in late 90's ..and for the hell of it they did a lil album they sold to some local cholo label....album actually did well considering Dee aint even want to rap...

NFL ON MINE

On My Mind

Bounce On Deez Daytonz

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Thanks..he says he is retired...he makes beats everyday still but just because he likes doin that. The New Young Sau album- Actions Speak louder than words we have 15 out of the 16 songs produced by Raw Steel...so people will get to see his diversity...Cause rappers he fucked with in the past generally gravitate to a certain sound and Sau's album we tried to just make music instead of going one direction or another...Shit i even had Raw sample from this 1970 Indian film...and Sau did the damn thing with it

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Oh Yeah in case ya missed it here are some beats he sold to this other lil Cholo( haha) label in L.A.
If ya like funk this got a cool lil feel....but he laughs at these beats...he thinks there kind of corny..haha

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
awww shit
you bastard
im callin niggas tryin to find out WHAT THA FUCC I MISSED
Naw this was over a year ago. Its crazy cause he was callin me the week before to go out, and that week he did a gang of dirt and smashed out in his lac to vegas....and then this shit happened...He did say he was never going back cause he had strikes already and his cousin Snow is doing I think life..here is a lil clip..
http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/15815989/detail.html