5 YEAR OLD HANDCUFFED AND ARRESTED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2005

NAH MAYN IT WAzNT RACIALLY MOTIVATED......

NOT N DIz CASE, DAT LIL GURL WAz JUS BAD....

IT WAz A GOOD CALL 2 CUFF HER CUz DEY COULDNT CALM HER DOWN ENUFF 2 DO N-E THANG ELSE....

AN SHEz 5 YRz OLD SO DEY COULDNT USE 2 MUCH FORCE, SO CUFF'N HER WAz DA ONLY WAY DEY COULD HOLD HER N 1 SPOT W/OUT HER ACT'N UP OR DEM TAKE'N A RISK AN GO'N 2 FAR....

BUT WHUT SHE NEED'D WAz A GOOD ASS WHOOP'N.......

DA LIL GURL WAz SWING'N ON DA TEACHER, SHE WAz TEAR'N UP DA CLASSROOM, RIPP'N SHIT OFF DA WALLz OF DA CLASS AN THROW'N SHIT.....

JUMP'N UP AN DOWN ON DA DESK AN KICK'N PPL......

DA LIL GURL ACT'D LIKE LINDA BLAIR N DA EXORCIST, SHE DESERVED WHUT GOT.....

IT COULDA BEEN WORSE LIKE WHEN DA COPz TAzER'D DAT LIL BOI A FEW MONTHz AGO.....

IM DA TYPE A NIGGA 2 SCREAM "FUQ DA LAW" ON N-E OCCASION ( ESPECIALLY WHEN I FEEL DEY TOOK IT 2 DA xTREME ON A SITUATION, LIKE DEY DID ME A FEW TIMEz )....

BUT N DIS CASE I THINK IT WAz A GOOD CALL....

AN HER PARENTz NEED 2 BEAT DA BRAKEz OFF HER ASS WHEN SHE GET HOME....

- GEEzUz

Apr 24, 2005
BITCH DESERVED TO BE HEMMED UP I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF SHE WAS 3. SOME DAY SHE IS GOING TO MIND SOMEONE. LET ME, RIC FLAIR GET MY HANDS ON HER AND I WILL BREAK HER RIB CAGE WITH A VIOLENT CHEST CHOP WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2002
that lil girl just need a good ass whooping, so do all kids acting a fool like that. i would have no problem whooping my kids ass in front of people if she was acting like that.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
this aint the first time (ever, let alone this year) a kid under 10 has been handcuffed. there was something about a month ago, same thing. kid out of controll, hit a teacher or threatened ( i forget to be honest)the teacher.
kids are out of controll nowadays, too much gta and not enough of the parents puttin their foots in the kids ass. teachers cant strike them theyll lose their job even in self defense.

Oct 26, 2004
5 yr old handcuffed

Very bad call, I have a six year old and I wish it would have been mine that they did that to. You would have heared about me nation wide. How could anyone in there right mind that is an Adult, put there hands on ANYONES child? They should (officers) be fired, and what is sooo cold about the whole situation they were in training, what if the little girl would have snatched they straps???? :(

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
that was prolly the best thing to do... risks of an alternative would be

1. left on her own (possibilities include her endangering herself and the school, the energy and aggression of this small child was definately dangerous. dont underestimate a 5 year old)

2. to calm her with affection (could've gone to hug her but ended up having your eyes poked out, and the parents didnt want the tutors to make pysical contact with the child)...

damn i feel sorry for dude whos gettin a lawsuit thrown at him. damn. You gotta REACT in those situations. that he did and i take my hat off to him. I think that little girl didnt want to be hugged she wanted a size 10 up her jacksie....

anyway this whole handcuff thing is the same as a time out... And as far as the intimidation the police had on this girl, just as similar as an angry father ya get me! Now the parents can say to the girl 'you want the police around again you little gremlin?'

Apr 25, 2002
What are you supposed to do, let the kid run around and hit people and tear shit up until the kid feels like stopping?

They didn't hit this kid... Didn't pepper spray this kid... Just used handcuffs to keep the kid from hurting themselves or anyone around them... I don't see a problem with that.

Cheaptimes

C'mon now...
Jan 3, 2005
www.twitter.com
Shasta said:
Very bad call, I have a six year old and I wish it would have been mine that they did that to. You would have heared about me nation wide. How could anyone in there right mind that is an Adult, put there hands on ANYONES child? They should (officers) be fired, and what is sooo cold about the whole situation they were in training, what if the little girl would have snatched they straps???? :(

not to start anything, but does that mean youre going to be attending class with your child, incase s/he does act up. are you going to be responsible for that child literally 24/7???

let me rephrase that. if that were your child, and its out of control, how would you have liked that handled?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
Shasta said:
They didn't 'put there hands on' that little girl...they restrained her and handcuffed her...BIG DIFFERENCE. They did not, hit, punch, slap, throw, shove, kick that little girl. They restrained her crazy ass. Kids these days are fuckin crazy and a lot of them are not being taught respect.

and you are gettin pretty far-fetched with the 'what if she would have snatched their straps' shit. What if she would have snatched one of their car keys, took off in the police car, ran over 13 retarded midgets, and did donuts on the lawn of the Catholic Church? What, huh?? It could happen!

Jan 30, 2004
Da6Footah said:
They didn't 'put there hands on' that little girl...they restrained her and handcuffed her...BIG DIFFERENCE. They did not, hit, punch, slap, throw, shove, kick that little girl. They restrained her crazy ass. Kids these days are fuckin crazy and a lot of them are not being taught respect.

and you are gettin pretty far-fetched with the 'what if she would have snatched their straps' shit. What if she would have snatched one of their car keys, took off in the police car, ran over 13 retarded midgets, and did donuts on the lawn of the Catholic Church? What, huh?? It could happen!
that's just ridiculous, I've never in my lifetime seen 13 retarded midgets in one place.

Dec 11, 2002
G-Dubb said:
What are you supposed to do, let the kid run around and hit people and tear shit up until the kid feels like stopping?

They didn't hit this kid... Didn't pepper spray this kid... Just used handcuffs to keep the kid from hurting themselves or anyone around them... I don't see a problem with that.

For real.. I'm a parent.. and no.. I dont want anyone putting their hands on my sons.. but damn- her behavior was out there and there was obviously not much else that could have been done to get a handle on the situation... she wasnt harmed- kids on the playground sick of her trippin' could have done much worse.