5 GREATEST RAPPERS OF ALL TIME??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Aight yall...I am requesting the help of my siccness comrades for a high school assignment. Im doing a pretty big project (as in I dont graduate if I fail it)...and its all about rap. So one of the parts is a research report on the history of hip hop. So Im taking a poll for the top 5 rappers of all time. This aint who your personal favorites are...my question is, who do you think are the 5 greatest rappers who ever lived?

DISCLAIMER: This poll is EXCLUSIVELY for the cats on this board who have REAL knowledge on hip hop (people like Tim or Purebred Hogg, to name a couple)...I dont wanna see no Lynch, Droop, Woodie lists, aight?

Much luv yall

Dec 2, 2002
well you got to be more specific with this kind of question. what do you mean as in top 5 rappers? like knows what their doing while making music or most sales or most known or what?

Dec 2, 2002
i'm going to go by the most known successful rappers.

2pac
Eazy E
Snoop Dogg
Eminem
Master P

my personal top 5 list
---------------------------
Brotha Lynch Hung
Dru Down
Dre Dog
Makaveli
Three 6 Mafia

Jun 16, 2002
There are too many to mention. But the greatest are no doubt
KRS One + BDP, Kurtis Blow, Kool G Rap, Big Daddy Kane, MC Eiht + CMW, Above The Law, Bone Thugs, Eric B & Rakim, Geto Boys etc

But my favorites are Spice 1, Ice Cube, KRS One, Tupac & Bone

Jun 4, 2002
Lynch_Hung said:
Are you talkin about lericly, or sales, I should be in there Lericly, but maybe I'm wrong [/QUOTE

maybe you should learn how to spell lyrically before you decide to
consider yourself in the top 5......lyrically.....top 20 your in there!!
maybe lynch by inch will change my mind though...i hope

:confused: