5 Cutthroat Committy Albums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
martin_07n said:
How do torrents work?
google a program called 'Azureus'

install that, then click the link you wanna download, and it will start downloading in Azureus

most torrent sites make you register tho. but its worth it

Dec 17, 2005
rawtunes said:
no disrespect intended to soulja slim and the n.o. cats....didnt even kno about the group...and rip slim and md
Same for me in reverse.... Never heard of Mac Dre's CTC until 2006. Again, not trying to start anything, but how long have each been around? If I remember correctly, Slim's Cutthroat Committee has been around since at least 1998 (around the Give It 2 'Em Raw/Streets Made Me days).

R.I.P. to both rappers.

Arab in N.O., do you know what's up with CTC now, particularly Twelve a Klok and Kayotic?

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I actually believe that Soulja Slim came up with that name first, he was hollerin that shit back in 98 when his No Limit tape came out.

Feb 13, 2006
www.morgus.com
J.E.D.I. said:
Same for me in reverse.... Never heard of Mac Dre's CTC until 2006. Again, not trying to start anything, but how long have each been around? If I remember correctly, Slim's Cutthroat Committee has been around since at least 1998 (around the Give It 2 'Em Raw/Streets Made Me days).

R.I.P. to both rappers.

Arab in N.O., do you know what's up with CTC now, particularly Twelve a Klok and Kayotic?
no i don't, it seems like after the hurricane everyone's shit is kept under wraps, but then again it was like that before the hurricane...

Aug 9, 2002
soulja slim r.i.p=cutthroat committe........
mac dre r.i.p=cutthoat committe......

notice how they spelled it different? and besides that was the name of slims label also.