4SidedDie... please explain.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
its the open forum breh, this aint the place to be serio.

unless of course its actually serio related.
I hear you. All I am saying is we all, every single person in our society has something they could improve about themselves. From my experience, when people look to break down others it is only to supress some truth about themselves. But keep on doing what yall do. I try to enlighten people in 2011. Food for thought.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
I hear you. All I am saying is we all, every single person in our society has something they could improve about themselves. From my experience, when people look to break down others it is only to supress some truth about themselves. But keep on doing what yall do. I try to enlighten people in 2011. Food for thought.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
he's either 23 or 20... or 21 (depending on whether you believe what he said on siccness, his many myspaces, or his ex...)

either way, he's old enough (and been on siccness long enough) to know better.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
he's probably closer to 20 since his facebook says he graduated highschool in '09... otherwise (if the birthdate he listed on siccness really was correct and he is 23) he would have been 21 when he graduated hs which would make him a fuckin idiot.