4SidedDie... please explain.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

emma

Sicc OG
Apr 5, 2006
I was doing prank phone calls to Joey in chat last night but it was way too late to be doing it. Might do it again when I get home at a more reasonable hour.
wait a minute, that's right... you have his cell number.

why haven't you posted it in the thread for all to see & prank call? wtf kind of exposure thread is this?

Feb 11, 2006
lol,since dat ol big chinned faggot and his gonzoe nosed bitch aint here to respond to the flames this thread seems pointless now lol funnyiest shit so far this year tho

Jul 4, 2009
No, but his girlfriend threatened to when she found out we had a topless picture of her. She was trying to get us to delete it by saying she was underage when it was taken. Emma discovered she was 18, and the girl admitted she was lying.
Yeah she called me the other night saying she was going to press charges but I said you were 18 in that picture So she just put a restraining order on me and she was trying toget you guys shut down but she doesnt have that kind of power without a lawyer