4fifteenRolla Vs Asylum

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
A

Asylum-K.N.T.

POSTING A CONVO SHOWS FEAR ON HIS PART , PLUS CHECK THIS OUT , HE HAD SOME OF HIS HOMOTHUG FRIENDS INSTANT MESSAGE ME TRYNA BANG ON THE NET. SUCKASSSSSSSSSS

Apr 25, 2002
Asylum-K.N.T. said:
THE ONLY ONE BESIDES MYSELF ON THIS BOARD THAT AINT SUCKAS IS CUTMIREZ , EERRRAY MY NIGGA U KNOW HOW WE DO IN THE SCO , WESTAFRIKA WHY DONT YOU GO TO BAYRIDAZ.COM AND STEAL THREAD TOPICS AND COME BACK TO SICCNESS AND POST IT UP LIKE ITS REALLY URS
Thats hella funny that you say that because if you check Mac Boss post and my JD post. Mine was first, I posted it a day earlier then Mac Boss..so what you talkin bout? :(

So did he steal it from me :eek:...just kiddin he probably got it on another message board like I did.

May 5, 2002
lol lets clear somethin up right quick and right now....

Dawg i posted it up so folks can see you for you and me for me str8 up!

O yeah cat messaged u was 'Don Mega' that foo looked on yo profile cuz I'm coo wit him and he started fonkin wit u cuz he realized a ........ so yeah kill that talk right there!

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

IT WAS STILL GAY FOR HIM TO INSTANT MESSAGE ME , "FONKING" LOL OK BUDDY , KILL THAT NOIZE

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Mezzano said:

I have a quick question. Why do white racists on this message board feel the need to make up aliases and pretend to be either anti-white blacks (Deep East) or anti-Latino blacks (Resist)?

I mean, isn't that bullshit just a waste of time in your life? Or is the rest of your life so meaningless that something like that is fun to you, playing the historical divide-and-conquer game with minorities or discrediting any kind of anti-racist feeling by making a joke out of it and exaggerating it to make it look stupid?

Actually, its probably part of a well-thought-out agenda, it certainly seems like it.

And 4fifteen - good lookin out on not fallin into the trap that "Resist" set. you know where I stand on all this. 1.
real gab...
be a man.

Apr 25, 2002
fuckthat...fools dont know what color these so called racists are...shit it could be a black dude tryna make white dudes look bad or vice versa...so fuck um all....and as far as net beef...everyone involved should feel stupid cuz your putting too much effort into proving yourself...over what? THE INTERNET!
if your a real sav in "real" life..than why the fuck trip over some nerd tryna get a few laughs online?
shit click close and move on homies...its all a game

May 8, 2002
www.myspace.com
Real talk if you use the N bomb be careful who hears it. I aint trippin if its my folks but thats who we get down in the sco. I grew up in the point errbody says that word. But if you a busta usin that word just watch ya back, cuzz a mofucca on the street might flash on ya...

M

MrFreeze

Asylum-K.N.T. said:
THE ONLY ONE BESIDES MYSELF ON THIS BOARD THAT AINT SUCKAS IS CUTMIREZ , EERRRAY MY NIGGA U KNOW HOW WE DO IN THE SCO , WESTAFRIKA WHY DONT YOU GO TO BAYRIDAZ.COM AND STEAL THREAD TOPICS AND COME BACK TO SICCNESS AND POST IT UP LIKE ITS REALLY URS , U DID IT WITH THE JD VS DRE TOPIC. LAST OF ALL YALL SUCKAS DONT REALIZE THAT 4FIFTEEN DUDE POSTED THE WHOLE CONVERSATION SO PEOPLE CAN SEE IT , HE DONT WANNA SEE ME. HES A SNITCH LIKE A NIGGA GOING TO THE PO PO.
ZOINKS!:eek:

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

J KNOWIN I AINT NO MUTHA FUCKING PUNK. I TAKE ALL SHIT SERIOUS , NIGAS THINK JUST CU THEY ON THE NET THEY CAN GET LOUD.

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

INSANE1 said:
Real talk if you use the N bomb be careful who hears it. I aint trippin if its my folks but thats who we get down in the sco. I grew up in the point errbody says that word. But if you a busta usin that word just watch ya back, cuzz a mofucca on the street might flash on ya...
REEL TALK CUDDIE I FEEL YOU 415% , PEEP GAME , 4FIFTEEN CLAIMIN HE SUCKA FREE AND DONT KNOW HOW WE GET DOWN IN THE SCO. NIGGAS THAT THINK THEY CAN CLAIM FRISCO JUST CUZ THEY LIVED HERE FOR A MONTH OR TWO IS RIDICULOUS , IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME TOO , NIGGAS FROM OTHER CITIES IN THE SUBURBS GO TO L.A. OR WHATEVA CITY AND SAY THEY FROM THE SCO. ISNT THAT SHIT FUNNY? I WAS AT A PARTY WIT A BUNCH OF SUCKAS FROM SAN MATEO AND THEY WAS YELLING OUT "FRISCO NIGGAS AINT NO PUNKS" FROM THE RBL SONG BAMMER WEED , I WAS ROLLIN , AND THEN I HAD TO AREA CODE CHECK THEM SUCKAS. LOL

May 5, 2002
LOL WTF dawg first u think Im from Berkeley then u say I only lived in Frisco for a month of two? LOL WTF damn dawg where do u get your information from? U aint shit dawg... I mean u amount to as much as my piss in the morning dawg u r old news your lil hard-internet gangsta persona aint flyn with a lot of folks.... dawg just kill it cuz the folks who know already know what ur about... LOL I'm a real frisko cat and therefore i know its MANY A BITCH ASS SUCKAS like yo dumb ass... I'm sayin u 26 on the net tryn to funk dawg... go to your local temp agency and break down boxes for a day.... KILLL GAME homie u might be impressin cats that think cussin is a sign of realness but other folks see right through it...

I'm sayin the second u found out i wasnt white u started singin a different song like a lil bitch... I dont wanna have to keep bringin that up but its the truth... run up on the wrong cat black or white and u gonna catch whats comin.. i doubt u bark that much shit in the streets cuz u'd be 1. locked up or 2. dead KEEP IT REAL WIT YA SELF!!!!!!!!!!!

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

YAP YAP YAP , OK FAGGET U A REAL FRISCO THUGGED OUT INTERNET SOLDIER , IM NOT GOING TO RESPOND TO U ANYMORE CUZ EVERYONE ON SICCNESS KNOWS U JUST A NERD. THIS FOOL WENT ON AND COPIED AND PASTED THE WHOLE CONVERSATION WE HAD LIKE A SQUARE , CUZ HE PROBABLY FELT IN DANGER OF GETTIN FUCKED UP...LIKE A LITTLE KID TELLING ON ANOTHER KID TO THE TEACHER!!!LOL. JUST FACE IT SQUARE , U AINT FROM THE SCO , UR SQUARE ASS LIVES IN SAN HOE , STAY THERE CUZ WE GONNA KEEP IT SUCKA FREE 415TH.

FACE IT MAYNE , U AINT ON MY LEVEL , U JUST A INTERNET SOLDIER.

4FAGTEEN : TEACHER TEACHER , HE SAID THE "N" WORD!!!

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

Resist said:

shut up spic

ARE U THAT NIGGAS ROBIN? SIDEKICK ASS BITCH. LOL YALL MUTHA FUCKAS ARE HARD ASS FUCK ON THE SICCNESS OH BOY'!

AND JUDONOOOOO U STUPE MUTHE FUCKE BISHHH.

ONE LOVE TO TRUCHOS , BORIQUAS , NICOYAS , CUBANOS WORLDWIDE!!!

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

UR A WHITE BOY ACTING BLACK , SQUARE U SOUND LIKE SOME STUPID MUTHA FUCKA FROM SOUTH CAROLINA. YEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! U DUKE OF HAZARD MONKEY

A

Asylum-K.N.T.

FAGGET , GO SUCK ON UR MOMMAS TITTIES U LIL BITCH CRY BABY , IM DONE WITH UR BITCH ASS.

R

Resist

so what if im white! im HUMAN!!!! jesus christ! i just want to discuss rap and be cool like the rest of you guys. fucking A its not fair!!

R

Resist

i used to post under the name D-LUZIONAL. you guys know me. i fucked up. its not personal im trying to get in. this rap is my life but being white liking it is soooo hard you guys

May 5, 2002
keep it real bitch I posted it just to show how BITCH U TURNED once u knew u werent fuckin with some pushover or in your eyes some white boy from Berkeley.. LoL if i thought i was in danger I wouldnt have told u where to find my ass keep it real..

LOL lemme guess u think everyone else on here is a nerd except yo ass.. o boy that's real mutha fuckin original LOL.. dawg you have major issues with who u r and with ppl bein white

NO ONE IS SCARED of yo ass...
You have failed on every attempt to describe me
Your future is limited so get used to it and stop hatin on everyone else lol real ass talk

Did u graduate from High School or were u too Real/Gangsta for that? I bet you were too Gangsta to stay and school and pimp the shit legally and make hella bread

Take your gangsta ass on lol.. it amazes me how sooooo many ppl think they r the realest person on the net and dont realize there r just as many ppl like them and 2 times the amount of cats on the net realer than them... KILL GAME homie u sound dumb to an educated person that is... go back to your streets while I do somethin wit my life ya feel... PZ