49ers - placing the blame

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who's to blame

• Singletary

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Jimmy Raye

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Alex Smith

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Jimmy Raye/Singletary

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Jimmy Ray/Alex Smith

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Singletary/Alex Smith/Jimmy Raye

Votes: 17 50.0%

• Total voters

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Who do you hold primarily responsible for the absolute horrible outings of the 49ers so far?

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

I agree, the place should primarily be on singletary...for not knowing how to game plan and get his team ready and hiring jimmy raye as OC (one of the cheerleaders could probably call better plays)

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

^^^dude basically put the blame on the players in his press confrence...even when reporters asked him if he thought they got out coached, he said no, it was because of execution....dude is wayyyy too stubborn and can't admit his short comings so far

Dec 2, 2006
Like I have been saying, Singletary was a HOF player, is a great motivator, but is a rock for a head coach. Accept it, fire his dumb ass, get rid of Smith like you should have two years ago, and Raye should be right behind him. While you Singletary cocksuckers were riding his cock a couple years ago, I was telling you he needs to prove he is a good coach not just talk it. "GET OVER IT."

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
^^^dude basically put the blame on the players in his press confrence...even when reporters asked him if he thought they got out coached, he said no, it was because of execution....dude is wayyyy too stubborn and can't admit his short comings so far
yeah I saw that. what a fucking faggot... how are you gonna put all the blame on your players and not put any of it on yourself as a coach

it's crazy how much the general view of Singletary has changed in a matter of a couple weeks

I remember everyone used to really like the guy (myself included) but now everyone hates him

I think it won't be too long before he loses the locker room (if he hasn't already)

the niners have talent, but if they don't get their shit together it's gonna be loooong season...

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
THERE WAS NO EXECUTION BECAUSE THE PLAYERS DON'T BELIEVE IN THE GAMEPLAN OR THE QB, WHEN YOU TELL THE REST OF THE NFL THAT YOUR JUST GONNA RUN THE BALL AND TRY TO HAVE GORE DO IT BY HIMSELF, THEN PUT ALEX SMITH OUT THERE TO THROW A BUNCH OF SWING PASSES YOU HAVE NO CHANCE

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

it was fucking laughable...

run up the middle...swing pass...run up the middle...punt....run up the middle....run up the middle...swing pass

and what the fuck was up with all the routes of 5 yards when we need 8 yards for a first down...or 3 yard route when we need 5 yards...

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
^^^why davis?...what has he done to prove himself? why not troy?
davis hasnt taken 1 snap in the regular season, I'd like to see how he goes if given the chance in a game.

this is what I found most disturbing after the game, not acknowledgement of him and his coaches shit playcalling

it was fucking laughable...

run up the middle...swing pass...run up the middle...punt....run up the middle....run up the middle...swing pass

and what the fuck was up with all the routes of 5 yards when we need 8 yards for a first down...or 3 yard route when we need 5 yards...
alex being scared to throw down field cause he didn't wanna get picked off

such a sorry ass game

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
AND I DON'T WANNA SEE OR HEAR ANOTHER ALEX SMITH APOLOGIST, ITS BEEN 6 YEARS AND NOT 1 SEASON THAT HAS SHOWN ME HE IS A STARTING NFL QB, HES HAD SOME GOOD GAMES BUT THATS IT, MAYBE HE CAN BE A GOOD BACKUP IN THIS LEAGUE BUT NOT A STARTING QB FOR THE 49ERS
I think you're right. Alex Smith would be a good backup QB. He has the potential to be good, like we saw last week against NO, but I just don't think the guy is built to handle the pressure of being a starting QB in the NFL. It just seems like he's lost out there, and not confident at all

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
It's Singletary's fault. I thought I was wrong about Singletary (it's looking like I was right now).... I see why he and Martz didn't get along.