40's Soundscans

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo nate i heard the same figures you did and i got the numbers straight from e-40's camp, might even be the same cat u heard it from. it still might be true. ny has been spinning 40 like crazy and he's been all over our mtv, bet even e television. his cd sold out at 2 of the stores here in nyc for sure. all my sources had the same numbers you heard, we all had the same info.

Feb 1, 2005
dj pimp said:
yo nate i heard the same figures you did and i got the numbers straight from e-40's camp, might even be the same cat u heard it from. it still might be true. ny has been spinning 40 like crazy and he's been all over our mtv, bet even e television. his cd sold out at 2 of the stores here in nyc for sure. all my sources had the same numbers you heard, we all had the same info.
Its not true at all e40s album did not sell more then 1k in nYC first week

Sep 30, 2005
wesley said:
New York got 30 million people. He should sell more albums there just based on they probably have 3 to 4 times more people than the bay.
No. China got what, 1 billion people? 2? He should sell more albums there just based on they probably have 300 to 400 times people than the bay, except that's not how it works. E-40 is hella popular in the bay, and really unpopular in NYC. That could change one day, but right now that's how it is...