40 Oz & Chronic Dice

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
All i know is Season of the Sicc is the closest to being able to not skip a track out of any album of alltime and folks either dont have there standards high enough or are biased as fuck to the artist/artists if they say there is any album that every single song on an album is dope. On Settrippen theres at least 3 or 4 tracks i dont like so therefore its not in the same league as Season

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
On Settrippen theres at least 3 or 4 tracks i dont like so therefore its not in the same league as Season
i agree to an extent, but whenever i have fill em up, fucc yo side, rollin with gbc, killa cap pilla, 40 oz & chronic dice, and da real deal on a single cd, it will get major play. you have probably misunderstood the post for overall quality, which wasn't the case at all. i was merely pointing out which album gets the most play for the aforementioned reason.

Jan 31, 2005
i agree to an extent, but whenever i have fill em up, fucc yo side, rollin with gbc, killa cap pilla, 40 oz & chronic dice, and da real deal on a single cd, it will get major play. you have probably misunderstood the post for overall quality, which wasn't the case at all. i was merely pointing out which album gets the most play for the aforementioned reason.
Hello This shit is classic

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
What race is Doc? Not that it matters. people say different things. Some say he's white, some say he's black. Some say he's half white half black. Some say he's mexican, and I heard someone say he's half peurto rican and half jewish.
he is chinese

Sep 17, 2005
WHAT SONG IS IT THATS PLAYIN THE BACKGROUND ON THE PLOT MURDER INTERLUDE? BACK WHEN THIS DROPPED IN 94 WE USED TO THINK IT WAS ONE OF THEM OLD BONE THUGS SONG FROM FACES OF DEATH CUZ WE WASNT UP ON MUCH SAC-TOWN SHIT BACK THEN IN TX. BUT IM GUESSIN ITS SOME OLD BLACK MARKET TRACK?