?? 4 Syko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
Just wondering if that compilation "Men of Honor" you were workin on is still in the works and if so, when is it gonna drop, and who's all on it. Are you gonna spit on it? Because that be some sick ass shit!! That verse you spit on "Community Service" 'Quick to get Balsted' is so fuckin heated. oh damn!

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
"Men of Honor"? ................since when did Syko get honor?

according to dictionary.com

hon·or (noun)

1. High respect, as that shown for special merit; esteem: the honor shown to a Nobel laureate.
1. Good name; reputation.
2. A source or cause of credit: was an honor to the profession.

So IMO Syko has none of that...........:devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
YGD-fanforlife said:
FUCK HATERS!!!
hater? naw my friend i was a HUGE Syko supporter......i designed multiple covers for him on nothing but a promise....took him at his work as a man.....before he burned me.....do your home work before you open your mouth youngster

May 12, 2004
yeah EW hooked SYKO up...thats some shady ass bussiness right there..takin advantage of people who are tryin to help ya..makin me think twice bout coppin another SYKO album...

SLOW rhythm

Pay My Pleasure
Sep 19, 2002
YGD, youve only been here a short time man.. you kno how many albums were suppost to drop. I was waiting to hear awax & syko on that mixtape, starbuck.. ill be through with this rap music before that happens

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
DukeNaintEZ said:
yeah EW hooked SYKO up...thats some shady ass bussiness right there..takin advantage of people that are tryin to help ya..makein me think twice bout coppin another SYKO album...
thanx 4 tha support folkz........i encourage everybody to think twice about puttin money in that mans pocket, when he cant be bothered to come outta pocket for folkz that put it down 4 him :devious:

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
preemo said:
any words from syk or dsane on this matter ?
funny you should ask........here are a few of the private messages i get from Syko.

oh and DSane has nothing to do with this matter, dude has alwayz been a straight up dude with me and hasnt been involved with Syko for awhile now.

here is just a sample

Syko from private message on 03-08-2005 said:
i had them cds mailed out hella long ago right...i had my tracking # and the whole wop...comes to find out...somebody was stealin packages from the usps in portland where i was sendin shit out...and sellin shit on EBAY....ive been outta cds for like 3 months..and the box i sent..was the last i had...they gave me my $$$ back plus some..but no CDS...so now im dealing with navarre once again to get more cds...if i can send u a money order for all the WAITED time...and bullshit...im on that yesterday..i wont be able to give u CDS until i get some..how gay is that?? i had to buy my own CD the other day just to listen to it...hit me back fam..once again i appreciate all the shit youve done and would like to continue with you being my go-to guy for graphics...1luv....sykedaddy
Syko from private message on 04-08-2005 said:
i told u that i was waitin to see wassup with the usps...i can cash u the m.o asap..thats nothin at all...u told me youd rather have the units..and im currently goin thru small claims court and blah blah for the shit that i never recieved..but ill send u the m-o until my hands touch more units...sorry for the ongoing incovieninces
for the overall graphic design and the work you put in..i mean you a professional in my eyes..so anything beneath 300 would be an insult.....name your price folks..i got nothin but good intentions..you could say this album has been a gift and a curse since dres passing....
...id be able to send by next week sometime....i know your first name is Robert...K.somethin...shoot me your info..and well be squared away...right away...right on for diggin the albums..and most importantly thanks for hosting the albums on your site..how many people have downloaded by the way..and im still down with reaper radio..lemme know when u want some exclusives......hopefully i can get that out to u by monday..if not..friday at the latest....im a full time hustler so you know money is a trip..
Syko from private message on 05-04-2005 said:
aint forgot about u...bills just kicked my ass all month long...just paid rent....should have it out to u this week at the latest guarunteed...1

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Rose_Red said:
DAMN YALL SHOULD KEEP THAT PRIVATE
ive tryed "private" folkz......didnt work, there comez a point where you just get fed-the-fuck-up with all the bullshit........and you just cant keep quiet anymore

preemo said:
sounds like he still plans on accomadating u e-dub
the last time ive heard from him was May '05.........still think that?

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
Maybe he just doesnt give a fuck about you or your graphics EW.

LOL

i seen alot of this going on since the beginning of time, money and people dont mix.