?? 4 Syko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
#1..i never asked you to do shit for me as far as i can remember...i could give a fuck if none of u muthafuckas on here buy my shit..ever in life..whatever d-sane or ew has to say about me or the way i handle shit. getting you cds i dont have or money im not willing to pay when i have other obligations that are way more important than someone who made a cover out of just doin the shit. there was no verbal or physical agreement between the two of us about money or any other arrangements until somewhere down the line u felt i owed you.. if i remember correctly...you said all i want is my name and website on the artwork...then you fucked off the tracklisting...and we was emailing each other back and forth for months with fucked up artwork tryin to get it right through phantom. now i been cool about the shit...and when i got time to be "online" i respond to your bullshit remarks...if you feel i owe you so much take the legal right about the shit..like im doin now to get what muthafuckas owe me. ..if you gotta problem with me personally we can handle that with no problems....but dont act like i owe u some shit..when it all started at..ill shoot you some cds...i put you on at the same token with a nationally distributed album with your artowrk featured on the shit. so calm down with all that tough talk if you even intend to get shit. for those who feel im overrated...i love it...it only makes me work harder...just watch what i do this year bitches....

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
SYKO said:
#1..i never asked you to do shit for me as far as i can remember...i could give a fuck if none of u muthafuckas on here buy my shit..ever in life..whatever d-sane or ew has to say about me or the way i handle shit. getting you cds i dont have or money im not willing to pay when i have other obligations that are way more important than someone who made a cover out of just doin the shit. there was no verbal or physical agreement between the two of us about money or any other arrangements until somewhere down the line u felt i owed you.. if i remember correctly...you said all i want is my name and website on the artwork...then you fucked off the tracklisting...and we was emailing each other back and forth for months with fucked up artwork tryin to get it right through phantom. now i been cool about the shit...and when i got time to be "online" i respond to your bullshit remarks...if you feel i owe you so much take the legal right about the shit..like im doin now to get what muthafuckas owe me. ..if you gotta problem with me personally we can handle that with no problems....but dont act like i owe u some shit..when it all started at..ill shoot you some cds...i put you on at the same token with a nationally distributed album with your artowrk featured on the shit. so calm down with all that tough talk if you even intend to get shit. for those who feel im overrated...i love it...it only makes me work harder...just watch what i do this year bitches....
regardless of why i made the cover, you decided you wanted to used it, and didnt have to shell out one cent to have someone else make one for you......i have no disillusions of EVER getting anything from you.....as far as the tracklistings go, thatz the list you gave me, and i still have the email that has the tracklisting you sent, so thatz on you.....you promised 50 units, i said i didnt need that many 10 or 15 would be enough, i never wanted more than i thought it was worth......if you wanna be a man about yourz and keep your word, cool.......if not there really aint nuttin i can do about it is there? my record speaks for itself, and unfortunatly so does your

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
LOL @ UPS employees stealing a box of cd's

man if i worked at UPS id be lookin for rolex's, computers, dvd's.

fuck a box of cd's, people burn CD's now a days, never buy um.

But i was right though, LOL

Usually when people dont give you money they owe you its primarily becuase they dont give a fuck about you and know you aint gon ever do shit to um.

Meanwhile you aint got no bread and they out at the movies with a bottle of remy and an ugly groupie ho Doin it REAL big.

haha

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
ive tryed "private" folkz......didnt work, there comez a point where you just get fed-the-fuck-up with all the bullshit........and you just cant keep quiet anymore
If you don't expect to get shit why bring it up? Just to talk shit about Syko/the business you did with him? I'm not saying you were right or wrong for expecting shit or not cause I dont' know how the shit really went down but in my opinion all this doesn't only make Syko look 'bad' or 'unprofessional.' If it was that big of a deal I would imagine you would have made a thread but I see it being brought up in random threads where people ask something about him.

From what I hear, Syko is about to have a good year in 2006.

Apr 25, 2002
www.evilwayz.com
Sixxness said:
..........all this doesn't only make Syko look 'bad' or 'unprofessional.'..........
ding ding ding.......we have a winner. :devious:

but on the real, im done.......ive said my piece, nothing more can come from this.......im not gonna strap on my "net" boots and act all tough like some katz do.......

@Syko......Keep your cds & money, im offically done wit you

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
EvilWayz said:
ding ding ding.......we have a winner. :devious:
Where's my prize? lol...But seriously, I know it's really none of my business but that's kind of my point is that it's really only between you and him. I wasn't even gonna say anything but there was only one or two other people saying it. I was just gonna quote him and agree with it but I finished reading the thread. Although I can see where you're comin from.