4 anyone from clayton/concord

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
hey if anyone here is from clayton or concord or knows the area well, what's the name of that hill owned by that rich guy? i think like all the houses, roads, and I THINK a golf course (or some property) nearby are owned by him. it's known as (guy's last name)'s Hill or somethin. Anyone noe what I'm talkin bout or am I soundin drunk as fuck?
Me and my boys used to roll pumpkins down that steep ass road but I forgot where it's at cuz I been outta touch with my boy over there. any help appreciated, thanks.

peace

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
Might be but I remember it as something else. Basically a friend of my boys lived in one of the streets off this road. it's in the s'burbs, residential area. it's not necessarily like a hella steep road but it's a definite hill that intersects with a busier street. Some rich dude supposedly owns the property around it, including some grounds around it that might be a golf course or otherwise general land. Along the side its lined with regular fences, but the other side of the street has houses.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
Yea that might be it homie (i don't remember a 9 but Seeno might be what im talkin bout). Do you noe what street was, or is it Oakhurst?

can anyone else confirm?

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
coo, thanx again homie. next time im in the area ima check it out. nothin funnier being young and stupid as fuck and hurlin pumpkins down that mothafucka. lol

peace

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
lol yea.. u guys were lucky cuz that intersection at the bottom can get hella busy sometimes.
besides oakhurst tho, the street i might be thinkin bout is eagle peak ave (that one that circles around the country club, i think) but it's in that general area. i'll find it (w/o my pumpkins). lol

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
yea one of my boys friends lives somewhere around there.. he's the one who hooked us up with the pumpkins. (and this was in a january too) lol.

Dizz

Sicc OG
Aug 29, 2002
thanx 4 all the info.. i went there yest and found what i was lookin for.. it was eagles peak ave, which is off oakhurst. first time i really got a good look at that fools mansion tho.. damn! lol