4 ALL YALL IN COLORADO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2005
im from northern california and was thinkin bout movin to colorado most likly fort collins or greely around there northern colorado and i never really been there just thru there in sum places all i know is its not all that big or anything compared to california, so i really dont know wut itz like up there i know they got a good amount of mexicans but is it koo up there? or is it just boring as fuck?

Sep 26, 2005
im livin in el paso tx now, and its very plain, not very interesting and the only gmaes i can see for football is the bitch ass cowgirls at least in colorado i would be able to watch the raiders and broncos. like i said im from california so im not really use to snow weather i been in it in colorado before but i never lived in it for years so whats good about fort collins? and scary1 why does it suck? i know denver got a lot more shit to do but how about weather wise fort colins got tornados right? does denver? and do they both got about the same snow amount?

Sep 3, 2002
There's lots of white People in Colorado, Lots of Bush fans, it's country man, stock shows n' shit.There are mexicans but theres alot of racism within the brown community, as far as peole saying shit like"i'm hispanic not mexican" People aren't very friendly, usually people wont even make eye contact with you when you pass em on the street.

The weather can be bad, but at least there ARE seasons, We get a cool little fall season, and believe me the weather in Colorado can change within a few hours from rain and snow, to hot as hell, El Nino's a bipolar muthafucka round here. you wont see tornados in Denver, and Denver gets more snow usually.

And the shit is boring, THere is NO night life, everything closes at like 8, the clubs are bunk, and The Police do everything they can to make sure that people like you from California, don't turn this state out.

Apr 11, 2007
TrEmEnDo InDo said:
There's lots of white People in Colorado, Lots of Bush fans, it's country man, stock shows n' shit.There are mexicans but theres alot of racism within the brown community, as far as peole saying shit like"i'm hispanic not mexican" People aren't very friendly, usually people wont even make eye contact with you when you pass em on the street.

The weather can be bad, but at least there ARE seasons, We get a cool little fall season, and believe me the weather in Colorado can change within a few hours from rain and snow, to hot as hell, El Nino's a bipolar muthafucka round here. you wont see tornados in Denver, and Denver gets more snow usually.

And the shit is boring, THere is NO night life, everything closes at like 8, the clubs are bunk, and The Police do everything they can to make sure that people like you from California, don't turn this state out.

I don't agree with anything he's saying. Ecspecially about Denver bein country. Denver ain't country. Yeah the stok show comes to town once a year but 90% of that is people not from CO. Denver's coo got everything you could ever want. Got a lot aspects of culture. Good weather. And it don't snow that much in CO. I think CO actually has more sunny days then any other state in the country. . .

But as far as Ft. Collin's I ain't a big fan of it. It's a small college town with a bunch of yuppie muthaphukas. Greeley is aight I got family that stays up there so i'm up there quit a bit it's a coo town if you can get passed the smell lol. . .

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
TrEmEnDo InDo said:

...exacly correct...lol...

I still luv my town though...
ELWAY FO LYFE...

And DUNCAN too bitches...

FUCC YALL !!

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Denver is Coo'

Denver is Cooler than a fan. All of these muthafuccas talking about it be a Bush State and shit like that must not live in Denver. Denver doesn't have shit to do with bush...it's the rest of these lil ass towns. I'll be real with you...Ft. Collins ain't shit, but a College Town and if you're black watch your back up there, because it's a White mans paradise. Greeley is coo, but it's getting pretty hood up there and it's quickly becoming or already is a Latino Community. Lot's of Meth heads and Mexican Gangs in Greeley. It's really small. Fort Collins isn't big either. Denver doesn't get snow that much, the mountains do and Denver isn't in the mountains. It's a flat land. This is one of the few states other than Cali that the police and judicial system don't trip off of weed. It might as well be legal. At least in Denver it's like that. Club's close at 2:00am, the malls close at 9:00pm, Grocery Stores, Fast Food Resturants (Wendy's and certain Mc Donalds)are open until about 2:00pm and some Mc D's are 24 hours like the one off of Quebec and I-70. Whoever said that it's boring or some stupid ass shit like that must not live in Denver and if they do...They're fuckin' lames who have no life other than this computer; therefore they don't know shit. Matter of fact they're boring, that's why everything seems boring to them. The only other place that is alright, but not near as coo' as Denver is Colorado Springs. Denver has lot's of hoe's and lot's of interracial relations ships between all races; therefore we have the best lookin hoes in Colorado. Colorado Springs is 2nd with the best looking hoes and that's because of the same thing and the fact that it's a military city. We all know that these military foo's bring exotic pussy home with them from all over the world. Lol!

Apr 11, 2007
sincere said:
Denver is Cooler than a fan. All of these muthafuccas talking about it be a Bush State and shit like that must not live in Denver. Denver doesn't have shit to do with bush...it's the rest of these lil ass towns. I'll be real with you...Ft. Collins ain't shit, but a College Town and if you're black watch your back up there, because it's a White mans paradise. Greeley is coo, but it's getting pretty hood up there and it's quickly becoming or already is a Latino Community. Lot's of Meth heads and Mexican Gangs in Greeley. It's really small. Fort Collins isn't big either. Denver doesn't get snow that much, the mountains do and Denver isn't in the mountains. It's a flat land. This is one of the few states other than Cali that the police and judicial system don't trip off of weed. It might as well be legal. At least in Denver it's like that. Club's close at 2:00am, the malls close at 9:00pm, Grocery Stores, Fast Food Resturants (Wendy's and certain Mc Donalds)are open until about 2:00pm and some Mc D's are 24 hours like the one off of Quebec and I-70. Whoever said that it's boring or some stupid ass shit like that must not live in Denver and if they do...They're fuckin' lames who have no life other than this computer; therefore they don't know shit. Matter of fact they're boring, that's why everything seems boring to them. The only other place that is alright, but not near as coo' as Denver is Colorado Springs. Denver has lot's of hoe's and lot's of interracial relations ships between all races; therefore we have the best lookin hoes in Colorado. Colorado Springs is 2nd with the best looking hoes and that's because of the same thing and the fact that it's a military city. We all know that these military foo's bring exotic pussy home with them from all over the world. Lol!
YUP what he said. . .

Sep 3, 2002
The homie didn't even ask about Denver, except about the weather. And as far as that goes, anybody remember about 9 months ago, around December when they closed not only DIA, but I-70, 285, I-25, E-470, and every other highway that led in or out the city? They called the National Gaurd, it was like State of Emergency type shit, hmmm not much snow in Denver? yea if your from Fuckin' Siberia.

He aint even thinkin about Denver ya'll, so keep it Real, COLORADO voted Bush,check the steezats. (Denver county no). COLORADO is country as Fuck, y'all already alluded to the lynch mobs they got waiting just outside of Denver....... but even in Denver you will get stopped walking down the street in broad daylight, and asked to show I.D, if you're thirteen and mentally retarded you will be shot. If you're old and driving home from work you will get hit by a squad car going 70 in a 35. Arapahoe county(just outside of Denver) is still KKK capital. I know I'm being extreme but just be aware, that although latino's will eventually be the majority, this is no where near L.A.

Colorado possesses the BOMB Sticky Dosia,That's ONE thing we can be proud of, and the smoking ban. But Everybody knows it,Snoop knows, Tech knows, even Quik knows that's why they keep comin back....lol...and ESPECIALLY in those little college towns and the ski resorts, you'll go smoke with some of them and you'll be Chokeiiing. But getting keyed every weekend is boring, it's 2007 do some next level shit.

I guess It depends on what you're into, We got a great fast food menu I see....lol...But no music scene, once again No night Life (clubs close at 2,WtF?) Sports is cool, but no fight game, I don't want to sound too bleak, I mean, I still got love.

Mar 9, 2007
I Live Here In Colorado Springs and yeah this is a military town but you got alot of chicanos and mexicans here to. im moving to denver and to me denver is hella coo. just remember that Blacks are on the east side and Chicanos on the west side. Federal Is actually a blast after the car shows so many fine ass bitches come out from all over. Pueblo got some tight bitches to though.

HOOP

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Countdown City, TX
www.afewleaves.com
sincere said:
...that's tha truth too...

I'm down here in San Antone, and it is WAAAAy nicer than denver...I mean, I grew up here, and in denver too, but moved back here two years ago...San Antonio iz awesome...3 hours from padre, 1 hour from austin, 2 hopurs from tha border...And our town iz growing FAST...Houses here that go for $500,000 would go in cali for like 3 mil...real talk....

San anto iz where you should move...
and the women, OH BOY!!!

down here its a lot of wealthy hispanics clubbin HARD...My boy R.I.C.O iz about to blow up on BPM...shits crazy, yet laid back...

and if you want that gangster atmosphere, we got hat on the south side...

Love thi town, I was thinkin of moving back to denver for a girl, but not n-e more...lol...

single, 26, and pimpin...

best time of my lyfe right now...

Apr 13, 2007
san antonio is just like el paso but bigger. shit i love texas. we also got houses that are like 500 thousand that would go for millions in the bay. aint no place like tx

Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
TrEmEnDo InDo said:
I guess It depends on what you're into, We got a great fast food menu I see....lol...But no music scene, once again No night Life (clubs close at 2,WtF?) Sports is cool, but no fight game, I don't want to sound too bleak, I mean, I still got love.

Nah, I didn't say that fast food is good. I said that everything doesn't close early/at 8:00pm and used fast food, grocery stores, clubs and etc. as an example, so don't twist my words. Yes, we have some bomb ass weed, but if you're a weedhead...I guess that you will get bored. I mean there is a lot more to life then smoking weed. Those that do more than smoke weed and have a life knows this. There are good clubs out here too, but you are probably one of those scared ass foo's that are to high and paranoid off the weed smoke to go out and enjoy yourself. A good club is "Reggae On The Roof". Every Thursday that shit cracks and has some of the best looking bitch's on display for you every week. You have lot's of coo' places downtown. For example you can hit 15th and Larimer, 15th and market on down to 20th and Market, clubs on broadway and everywhere. Like I said, If you're bored, then it might be that you're boring. Not the city. Denver is one of the few Mid-Sized to Large Cities that acutually has a night life in the city's Downtown area. Lot's of bars, good food, clubs and all types of shit. Dancing isn't the only thing to do around here. Expand your horizons and maybe you could see what I see. Lot's of shit to do...only if you want to do it. If not...be that boring ass cat that complains. Nobody needs you at the party anyways. Quit pissing on Denvers leg. If you don't like it...you can bounce. Nobody's making you stay!!!

Sep 3, 2002
sincere said:
I mean there is a lot more to life then smoking weed. QUOTE]
I think I already done addressed that,for the record I don't smoke or drink.

There's not a neighborhood in Denver that I'm scared to walk through, so how am I gon be afraid of a club? especially club Vinyl? I can comment on this muthafuckin' city all I want, But tell me, why you keep commenting on me??

The game is to be sold not told, I live in Denver,make my money in Denver but I'm not a pretender, I can tell you about some fake shit, and people will agree with me (as you can see) or I can tell you about something real, and it's all opinion, in the eye of the beholder telling me 'aw you can bounce if you don't like it' c'mon man....