4 ALL YALL IN COLORADO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 7, 2005
www.mintunderground.com
Oh my God...

Oh my God. You're the dumb ass who said, "I guess It depends on what you're into, We got a great fast food menu I see....lol...But no music scene, once again No night Life (clubs close at 2,WtF?)" and I disagree with you. The rest of the shit I agreed with you on, but not this. There's more to Denver than Bomb ass weed. If you can't get that through your thick ass skull then I can't help you. There is a music scene, club life and there are only a very few cities who's club's don't close at 2:00am in the USA. If you travel or have traveled and went out and experience the club life in other cities you would know this. Hell, even in Miami the clubs close about that time as well. Denver isn't the only place that closes at 2:00am. Yeah you're right to have your own opinion, but base it on facts. I don't fuck with club vinyl. Club vinyl happens to be held in the same facility as "Reggae On The Roof" and both clubs are night and day. The Vinyl equals techno, rave and etc. Reggae equals Reggae, Hip Hop, Bad ass bitch's and etc. Two totally different attractions. The club/venue changes it's name on a day to day basis. Saturday it's Vinyl; Thursday it's Reggae on the roof. I don't give a fuck about your personal life. I've been breakin bread in this City since 1975, so what's your point? I mean you better be making money or what the point of living a confortable life. Everybody who lives in Denver or anywhere should be making money. I don't get your point of even stating that. I didn't ask you that nor do I need to know. My point of my reply is to inform you and anybody else that there is more to my City. A Lot of people make it seem as if there is nothing to do in this town. The fact remains that this city has a lot to offer, but you and/or other people may not ever experience it, because you/them haven't broadend your view in life. People are narrow-minded and if they would get beyond that; they can see what I see. You ended your statement with, "I don't want to sound too bleak, I mean, I still got love." You made it sound as if you don't like this place, but wanted to save face and not diss it at the same time. Make up your mind. Which one is it? That's like talking about a person to another person and saying all types of negative shit about them and at the end of your conversation you say, but he's still a coo ass nicca. C'mon! What sense does that make? Talking bleak as you said, but with a smile on your face! That's a two-faced statement. Don't get all pissy because you got called out on it! Like I said I agree with you to an extent about your feelings, but I don't spend my time and energy pointing out the negative and then saying, but it's coo' though. Oh yeah, when I said scared; I meant it in the perspective of being scared to live life. Therefore your little tantrum about being scared to go to a club or walking through any neighboorhood is a self-reflective perspective. That must be how you feel about yourself, because I didn't say that. You must be all insecure about yourself in order to take it that way. Then you come back trying to prove how tough you are, how much money you make and shit like that. It's quite obvious who's trying make up for his short-comings/insecurity's. Grow the fuck up and stand as a man, because a man don't have to prove shit to nobody and a man doesn't doesn't stand on the fence when it comes to his views and words ("I don't want to sound too bleak, I mean, I still got love.") You contridicted yourself, not me. If this offends you then so be it. Like I said, you don't got to prove shit to me or anybody else. This is my last statement on this subject, regardless of what you got to say or feel. I really don't give a fuck. One more thing...save that "game is to be sold not told" shit. It's very cleche' and it aint like everybody and their momma hasn't heard it a thousand times. It's old, played out and a poor cover-up for not being able to express/explain your thoughts. That's some of the most elementary ass shit that I've heard in a long while. I made my point and thats that. Respond as you wish. Like I said...I really don't give a fuck.:cool:

Back to the subject at hand. I wouldn't move to Ft. Collins or Greeley if you're coming from a major or mid-sized city. If you came to Colorado and like the city life, I would move to Denver. That is unless you like the small town life and the outdoors. If that's the case, then Ft. Collins is a good look, but Denver is still the better choice, because you would have the option of having both lifestyles in the Denver Metropolitan area, because the mountains are right in the back yard of Denver. Denver was cold last year, but it has'nt been that way in a long time. Heck, all of the US was cold last winter. Even Georgia and other southern states seen and experience snow and freezing temeratures.

Jar

Sicc OG
May 22, 2002
KOOL_AID said:
so whats good about fort collins?
it's a college town so there's hella bitches and I used to like goin to Colorado State football and basketball games. Fort Collins got a good mall too