4 5TH GRADERS ARRESTED FOR HAVING SEX IN CLASS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i was still 'feeling on booties' and playing marbles and selling pico at lunchtime in 5th grade.

so i guess i gotta give props where props is due...

i mean shit had i known about sex in pre school we wouldnt have been hiding behind things and kissing.....i woulda got some 5 year old dome..

and been the coolest 5 year old to date and id probably immedately grow a moustache on GP

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
http://www.wyff4.com/news/11469840/detail.html

5th Graders Allegedly Had Sex In Classroom
Teacher Says Children Were Unattended

POSTED: 2:20 pm EDT March 31, 2007

SPEARSVILLE, La. -- A teacher at Spearsville High School in Louisiana said two fifth-graders had sex on a classroom floor while two others fondled each other in the classroom.
Union Parish Superintendent Judy Mabry would say only that the allegations are being investigated. Principal Frank Futch said the incident was not indicative of how the school is run.
First-year teacher Michael Walker, who teaches fifth- through eighth-grade English, said three students were either expelled or sent to an alternative school and two others got detention.
Walker said students at the kindergarten through 12th grade school are unruly, disrespectful and rarely disciplined.
Walker said teachers learned Wednesday about the incident, which allegedly occurred during an assembly Tuesday to talk about a 15-year-old student accused of stabbing another student to death over the weekend.
He said the assembly was for sixth- through 12th-grade students. Fifth-grade students were not told about it. But one class of about 15 fifth-grade students that routinely moves from a portable building to a main building classroom during the second hour of the school day was unattended on Tuesday.
The students were alone for about 30 minutes.
School officials notified the Union Parish Sheriff's Office this week and detectives questioned the students. Sheriff Bob Buckley said charges are likely.

And its seems to be more common

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3acece562e07.htm

Girl: Fifth-Graders Swapped Sex For Soda

Culture/Society News Keywords: GIRL: FIFTH-GRADERS SWAPPED SEX FOR SODA
Source: dailynews.yahoo.com
Published: 4/7/2001 Author: Brian Hamrick
Posted on 04/07/2001 01:22:46 PDT by TLBSHOW
The principle of Mount Airy School sent a letter home to parents Friday regarding the allegations that a fifth-grade class was swapping sex for soda money and other favors.

WLWT Eyewitness News5's Brian Hamrick reports that male students in a fifth-grade class were allegedly trading their soda money for sex with other fifth-graders. Dozens of students were allegedly using closets to conceal the sexual activity.

A fifth-grade girl brought the allegations to the attention of adults earlier in the week, and the school is taking the accusations "very seriously," though nothing is substantiated yet. The school is investigating, and so are Cincinnati police.

"At this point, it's merely allegations," Cincinnati School District attorney John Concannon said. "If we thought there was absolutely no truth, we wouldn't even be looking into it. There may be, so we're checking, but we have not confirmed it with anyone as of now."

Extra adults have been put on duty at the school to supervise activities. Investigators will continue to work on the case next week, which is spring break for the children.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
I don't know why you're acting like something extraordinary happened

I understand if it was 8-year-olds, but these are 11 and 12

this happens all the time and yes, after you bleed, you can fuck

(BTW I know about 8-year-olds fucking in school (personal observations), so these kids are already late...)

Nov 20, 2005
lol @ trickin when ur 12 years old.

AND HOW THE FUCK ARE U GONNA BE 12 YEARS OLD AND IN FIFTH GRADE? fuck that my kid would catch an ass whuppin for bein in the fifth grade at 12 years old.

~k.