3rd Official Siccness BBQ Details..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
Saturday, September 23rd - 12PM
Crown Point at Mission Bay, San Diego

Spot #3 on the map. There is a lake in the middle of the park, basketball courts, bbq pits, covered eating areas, jetski's are available for rent and we're working on gettting some jumpers for the kids..

This is a family event. We will be providing food and water/soda. But you should bring your own liquor. We will also be renting booths out, for all the info hit Coop at 619 690-7400.

There will also be a concert the day before in San Diego. Details on that are coming soon..

Directions: - From South or East San Diego, take I-8 to the Sports Arena Blvd. exit, make a right onto West Mission Bay Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- From North San Diego, take I-5 to the Sea World Drive exit, make a right onto Sea World Drive and continue straight to Ingraham Street. Cross over 2 bridges then go right onto Crown Point Drive. Several large parking lots will be on the right-hand side.
- Parking is free in these lots.

Mar 16, 2005
Cant get a mufuckin bbq up north? Fucks that all about? SD is coo, fun place, bitches and what not but what up wit us in $acra, the Bay and the Valley? Sounds fucked up to me

Mar 15, 2006
SacramentoK1ngz said:
The fuck? SICCNESS bbq in south cali?

Yall even know what siccness is? No disrespect but north cali is where it should b at
Yeah they seem to head more and more south each bbq. Not sure why that is. Next year the bbq will probably be in Tijuana.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
lol @ a barbeque in tijuana.
that sounds like a 'make a wish foundation' pilgrimage waiting to happen..

fuck it while we at it, lets go BBQ in haiti and africa too...they wont mind a buncha rich (add race here)-americans chewing away at tasty cattle body parts while they eat garbage to get their stomachs full..

nevermind, i shouldnt be using my head.

Mar 16, 2005
Vamps said:
It looks like you answered your own question..
Really now vamps, i answered my own question????
Didnt you start 9-1-siccness from the gate? or at least was part of it?
Now how you gonna basically forget about where u started at? that's all i'm asking?? i mean its more out of frustration that i spoke out like that but homie, you gotta recognize real, we been up here supportin our own for a loooooooooong mufukin time and then you start throwin our bbq's further and further south....sup wit it?
The last bbq in San Jo was off the chain....i mean if all you gonna do is cater to the south then a new webiste called southcalisiccness should be started or somethin mayne so we aint gotta trip off OUR so called bbq's.....

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
$leepy said:
Really now vamps, i answered my own question????
Didnt you start 9-1-siccness from the gate? or at least was part of it?
Now how you gonna basically forget about where u started at? that's all i'm asking?? i mean its more out of frustration that i spoke out like that but homie, you gotta recognize real, we been up here supportin our own for a loooooooooong mufukin time and then you start throwin our bbq's further and further south....sup wit it?
The last bbq in San Jo was off the chain....i mean if all you gonna do is cater to the south then a new webiste called southcalisiccness should be started or somethin mayne so we aint gotta trip off OUR so called bbq's.....
its just the internet.

Jun 15, 2005
Peep this. Ever since this gig was officially announced to the board, I've seen quite a bit of haterism coming from the peoples up north. It's not a big deal, as you can see Gas replied nonchalantly, but damn, get over it already.

The idea stemmed from a post in the SoCal forum to have a bbq somewhere in LA, OC, or SD. No one even mentioned that it should be one of the annual Siccness bbq's at all. The powers that be decided that one for themselves, which makes the situation that much better...but again, they decided that themselves.

Aside from that, we would have had our bbq whether Siccness supported it or not. Yeah, the site name stems from the 9-1-Siccness, but the truth of the matter is that it gets a lot more support from just there. It's simply good business to host that shit somewhere down south, as it's already been up there a couple of times.

On another note, I want a "Flossalini is my homeboy" t-shirt, even though he's not. So hook that up, man.

PS - get over it.

Mar 16, 2005
Whatverz clever folks, but the fact of the matter is that us so called "haters" aint give a fuck if you have a bbq down there, all we askin, and saying is if they throwin the offical 3rd siccness bbq down south, at least throw one up NORTH where this mufucka started, feel me?..We been holdin it down up here for years, before any other folks was even steppin they game up. Matter of fact we had artists and real players showin up to our Siccness bbq's from the gate.....but if they wanna throw an official bbq for the siccness, it aint gon be official without some of the realest mu'fuckas in the game....sounds more like a way of just gettin some folks together to kick it, you could do that at a house..as for the powers that be......well what can u say?
And i got mad folks in SD, used to live down there for a minute....but just the way this shit went down aint cool, real recognize real

Apr 25, 2002
Hope everything goes well for them. Personally it was the owner of the site and those that have his support is putting it out there for their convenience. If they putting up the funds they could have it where ever they want. Most of those bickering are bickering cause its not a convenience for them not like they gonna go anyways. People was complaining cause the first one was in fremont then in San Jo. I drove from Sacra to the first one, Second one i had an open house so I didnt make it. Im all for it if a few peoples want to meet up in Sacra and chill whatever, no biggie I gotta big backyard with swimmingpool and could accomodate 30+ easy but I aint trying to come out the pocket and feed everyone for free, ya gotta put up some funds and match hahahha

Mar 16, 2005
Psy.....Real recognize real...i'm bout it, let me know what i can do, i got dj equipment, connectz and whatever else, let me know